Ten Tails Jinchuriki

I was starting to struggle while taking down the Ten Tails monsters. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura had summoned a giant frog, snake and slug and devised a plan to get to the Ten Tails. My stomach wound had reopened and I had gotten a deep slash in my arm. I was shocked when a human sized slug crawled onto me and started healing me. I looked around and seen everyone was getting healed by the slugs. I watched as Naruto and Sasuke each fired a strong Jutsu and combined them together and watch it hit the Ten Tails. My jaw dropped. Then I watched the Ten Tails detach the part that was on fire from itself. After a few minutes a scream echoed through the air. The kind that made your skin crawl and the hairs on the back of your neck rise. The Ten Tails then started disappearing until only a small ball remained. But then it exploded and a person stood there. It was Obito. But he was different. He had become the Ten Tails Jinchuriki. 1st hokage tried using the Deity Gates but Obito shattered them. He then sent out these glowing arms and made the red barrier disappear.

"Everyone, keep your guard up! We don't know what that man, who made the Ten Tails' power his own, might do! He's broken the barrier!" 1st hokage warned. After a few minutes several explosions happened which triggered more and more. But Obito survived the attack. 3rd hokage tried using his giant shurikens but Obito just destroyed them and attacked the 3rd hokage. Obito's body then expanded like a balloon when he tried to attack Naruto and his Dad. After battling with the 4th hokage Obito suddenly started blowing up into a bigger balloon before returning to the normal Jinchuriki form. He seemed to have gained control. He tried using his own bomb to kill Naruto, his dad and Sasuke but the 2nd hokage teleported the bomb from 4th hokage to Obito before teleporting Obito away. There was an explosion in the distance and a bright light. I looked over to where I heard a crash and watched in shock as Madara and the 1st hokage battled it out. Everyone started doubting until Shikamaru had Ino project his thoughts to everyone.

"Even a small power....can be helpful. We may not be any help now, but there might come a time when we'll be needed. So don't take your eyes off the battlefield. For if such a time arrives. ....our power could change the course of this world! We can't afford to relax and let out guard down even for one second!" Shikamaru said.

"Who's relaxing? We're just waiting for the perfect time to help." I grinned. Everyone started agreeing and getting their confidence back. We watched as Naruto and Sasuke teamed up and fired Naruto's Rasenshuriken covered in the Amaterasu at Obito and send him flying back. But it had no effect on him. After a few minutes there was another explosion. Apparently Naruto used Sage Jutsu and landed a hit on Obito. Then a giant ass tree popped out of the ground with 4 flowers and they started to create 4 bombs.

"Do not give up everyone! I am with you! My clones are with you! We only need to change the sphere's trajectories! The other Hokage will also take measures and repel them across the ocean! I ask that you all work on putting up and Earth Style Wall! I'll use the Deep Forest Emergence to launch and guide them to toward the ocean!" 1st hokage said but Obito put up the red barrier the hokage's had used earlier. He was planning on trapping us in the barrier and shooting the bombs inside to take us out. That bastard. We were coated in Naruto's red chakra cloak again and this time it was bigger and more powerful. What was he planning? The bomb a had been released and exploded but Naruto had teleported all of us out of the barrier before any of us got hurt or killed. Naruto and his dad then had their chakra transform into a fox and surround them. They then made two massive Rasengans and attack Obito but they hardly had any effect because Obito used his black things to defend himself. Obito then spit out the Ten Tails had it transform into its final form. A huge flower sprouted out of its back and rose into the air. Obito made the barrier disappear. The roots of the massive plant came out and attacked the land before attacking us shinobi. I watched in horror as the roots grabbed people and sucked out all of their chakra only leaving skeletons with flesh.