Battle

(Picture with a Sand Village vest)

We were running with Gaara's division for awhile before we reached a point where we had to break off and head towards our battlefield.

"First Company, with me!" Darui ordered before leading as to the right away from Gaara's company. We were positioned at the battlefield by the water. We head gotten word that the enemy had around 100,000 or so and that the enemy was using the reanimation jutsu. The Zetsu, as we learned they were called, popped up from the water. There was so many of them.

"There's so many." I mumbled.

"They're coming. Give the signal to get into position for battle." Darui ordered. We all got into position and we looked at the army headed towards us. There were several reanimated shinobi. Kakazu, Ginkaku and Kinkaku, Dan, Asuma, Hizashi, and- I gasped at who I saw.

"What is it, Kimmi?" Darui asked. I grit my teeth and took out one of my katanas.

"It's my parents." I growled.

"A unit resurrected from the Reanimated Jutsu is part of the army. War is finally beginning." Tenten said from beside me.

"Shikaku is thinking about strategy at Headquarters. That guy is an amazingly clear thinker. He comes up with brilliant tactics that I could never dream up. And Inoichi will pass that on to us without fail. I have faith in them and we will battle right here. Yes! Have faith in our comrades." Choza assured.

"You're right. We have to hold back the enemy, for our comrades' sake. Thank you, Choza." Tenten thanked. We stood ready for the battle to begin.

"It's drab....but I'll show them why I'm the one guarding the coastline. I'll launch the opening shot! Then continue!" Darui ordered.

"Yes sir!" We chorused and got our weapons out. We stood in a ready position.

"Lightning Style, Black Panther!" Darui said and already took down many Zetzu's. We fired our kunais at the approaching Zetzus and charged into battle. I had already taken down a few Zetzus when my parents had tried to attack me from behind. I blocked their attacks before jumping onto the water away from everyone. Darui was on the water facing against Ginkaku and Kinkaku.

"So you survived being abandoned." My father sneered. I growled and got into a ready position.

"My how you've grown." My mother said before frowning. "Into a real disappointment."

"You have no right to talk to me like that!" I yelled.

"We have every right to talk to you how we want to! We're your parents!" My father yelled.

"Sadly." My mother added with a roll of her eyes.

"You're not my parents! You lost that title when you threw me onto the streets like trash! If you didn't want me you should've kept your legs closed and your dick in your pants! You can't get mad at me over your mistake!" I yelled. They grew angry and charged at me. I blocked my fathers hit before aiming an attack at my mother but she dodged. We kept attacking back and forth but only got minor injuries except theirs healed. I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Give up. You won't be able to defeat us. We're to strong for you." My father smirked. I growled before creating hand signs.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Ball!" I yelled before sending several balls of lightning at my parents effectively hitting them and sending them back before I rushed in with my katanas using the dust as coverage. I jumped out of the dust and slashed at my parents. Father jumped out of the way but I cut mother in half and went after father again and again. My mother regenerated and came after me while I was distracted. I tried to jump out of the way but she managed to give me a long slash along my left arm. I grunted and grabbed my arm before jumping away to make space.