War Declared?

"It seems Shee was right. The Hokage did make an escape." Raikage said.

"Yes, because of Sasuke." Old man replied. The Raikage flashed over and tried to punch the masked man but he somehow missed and crashed into the wall behind him. The masked man made Sasuke disappear into a vortex created from his eye.

"Nothing planned by the Akatsuki is going to be good. Who knows what you're up to? Bring Sasuke back!" Raikage yelled.

"Then listen to my explanation. It will all depend on your answer." Masked man said.

"Calm down, Raikage. Let's hear him out, and take it from there." Old man said. The masked man appeared behind the red head girl that was with Sasuke.

"Revive Sasuke." He said then sucked her into the vortex too where Sasuke was.

"So that's Madara's ability?" Kankuro asked.

"The Transportation Technique." Temari said. The masked man jumped back onto a table away from us.

"Now then, are you all ready to listen?" He asked.

"Why are you trying to win Sasuke over?" Gaara asked in turn.

"A Sharingan capable of awakening the Susano'o is rare. I like to stock up on good eyes. By battling the Five Kage, I wanted him to hone his ocular powers even more. I'm the one who sent Sasuke here. I was intending on weakening the Five Kage and taking you all hostage. It seems that is still not possible." The masked man explained.

"Taking us hostage?! For what purpose?!" Lady Mizukage yelled.

"To smoothly implement the aforementioned Project Tsuki no Me." Masked man answered.

"It's quite shocking to learn that Madara Uchiha is still alive, but why would a man of your skill resort to such a roundabout method? Surely, you have the strength to bring any plan to fruition." Old man Tsuchikage asked.

"Yeah and why now? The entire time we thought you were dead you could've attacked. So why attack now? And another thing. Why openly say your Madara Uchiha? A man of your skill would have an upper hand without revealing yourself. Something isn't right with what your saying." I explained. I could tell my words raised some suspicions and got me a glare from the masked man.

"The injuries I sustained during my battle with the First Hokage Hashirama were too severe. I have no strength in me now. You could say I am merely a shell of my older self."Masked man said.

"Bullshit." I muttered.

"Is this a plan to restore yourself?" Shee asked.

"You could say that. But that's not all." Masked man replied.

"What are you scheming?! Just what is this Project Tsuki no Me?!" Mifune asked.

"I want to take my time talking to you. Let me sit down." Masked man said and literally sat down.

"We're asking you what kind of plan it is!" Kankuro yelled. Masked man held up a finger silencing us.

"All shall become one with me, and result in a complete possession form that unites all." He said.Everyone seemed shocked with what he said.

"Become one? Unite all? What do you mean?!" Old man Tsuchikage yelled.

"The Uchiha have an ancient stone tablet that has been passed down through the generations. It still exists underground in the Hidden Leaf Village. Upon it are written secrets, engraved by the Sage of the Six Paths himself. It cannot be read unless you possess ocular powers. With the Sharingan, the Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan, in that order, the contents become increasingly visible." Masked man explained.