The Vision

"Sam!" I shrieked. "Sammy!" Dean roared. We rushed to his side as he began to twitch. I barely made it over to Sam before the world went black and I collapsed next to him.

There was a middle-aged man who appeared to have just returned home from work. Just as he was about to get out of the car, all the car doors locked. The engine revved and the car began filling with fumes. He desperately tried to get out of the car. He yanked on the locks and handles but to no avail. As the car got even more filled with fumes the man began to cough. He wasted his last efforts trying to escape but it was useless. He choked on the fumes and eventually died.

I awoke in a cold sweat next to Sam. He was sitting up staring at me. I guess he had woken a little sooner than me since he went out first. "Did you see that too?" He asked me. "Yeah. Yeah I did." I panted. "The man in the car. Do you think it really happened or will happen?" He asked. " I don't know. Maybe, I mean, it's possible but we don't even know where it was." I said doubtfully.
"Yeah. I guess you're right. I don't feel good about it but we'll just have to wait and watch the news to see." He said. "Wait, so are you staying then?" My voice lifted in hope. "I guess so." Sam replied, smiling that beautiful smile of his. "Woah, woah. We are?" Dean asked. "Yeah, might as well." Sam said in a sort of hint, hint voice. I smiled at this. "It's getting late, we should get to bed soon." I commented. "Yeah ok. But how are we gonna sleep? Together?" Dean asked gesturing at him and Sam. "No. I was sort of thinking...maybe...Sam could sleep with me and then you could have a bed to yourself Dean." I said, blushing severely and grinning. "Sounds great Hannah." Sam said as he grinned cheek to cheek. "Alright, lovebirds. Off to bed with you." Dean said.

I got the bathroom first. I showered and did an extra good job. I shaved my legs and armpits as I thought about Sam. How can I feel this way about him? I just met him this morning. But he is so amazing. He seems so smart and he's so kind. There's just something about him. I smiled just thinking about him. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Then I got into a pair of sweatpant shorts and a hoodie. Sam went into the bathroom next. When I got out Dean wasn't there so I assumed that he went for a walk or something. I went to our bed and got comfortable. A few minutes later Sam, came out and grinned when he saw me laying on the bed. He walked over and I made room for him. I cuddled up next to him under the blankets. He is so warm and firm. I thought. I was the little spoon and he put his arms around me protectively and rested his chin on my head. "Good night Hannah." He whispered. "Good night Sam." I smiled into his arms.