Sammy's Death

Dean's POV:
"Sammy!" I heard Hannah sob. But it was so distant. Right now it was just me and Sammy and all that mattered was that he survived. "Hey. Hey. I'm gonna take care of you. I got you. That's my job right? Take care of my pain in the ass little brother? Sam?! Sammy?! SAM!!" He was gone. Everything seemed like fog after that. I don't even remember bringing him inside and setting him on a mattress. I only remember seeing Hannah sobbing by his bed which made me cry harder. (A solemn occasion I swear to you). Later, I went into Sammy's room and talked about when we were kids and how sorry I was that I screwed up the one job I had of protecting him. I knew then what I had to do and I went to go tell Hannah. Little did I know that she was thinking the same thing.

Hannah's POV:
No!! Sammy! Why did it have to be you?! It should've been me. I would do anything, give anything, to just trade places with you! I love you Sam! "I love you Sammy!" I sobbed as if that could bring him back to life. "Come back to me sweetie. Come back!" I gasped through my sobs.
I knew of one way I could get him back but I knew he would never approve.... Oh well. He'll just have to cope because there is no one else I'd rather be with and I can't go on without him. So I went to tell Dean what my plan was. Little did I know he was thinking the same thing.