Hannah's Letter

Sam's POV:
I drove back to the motel, in a daze, refusing to believe she was gone. But burying her brought the horror to life. Pulling into the parking lot, I saw Hannah's beat up old Corvette. I felt the prinpick of tears behind my eyes and hurried to the room. Once I was inside, I dropped to my knees, crying into my hands. I can't handle any more reminders of her than I already get. I see her in the bright blue sky, I see her in the daisies by our motel, but mostly, I see her in the trees, she loved the forest.

I walked over to the table and grabbed her purse, I rifled through until I found what I was looking for: her memory box. It was an old Altoids tin. I opened it and inside, I found photos of us. At the lake, leaning against the hood of her car, drinking a beer at the table of one of the many motels we stay at. At the bottom of the box, was a folded up piece of lined paper. I pulled it out and gently unfolded it:

My dear Sam,
You probably won't find this until after I'm gone, so I'm assuming my time is up.

Knowing you, has been the greatest privelege I have ever had. The time I had with you, no matter how short, was amazing and I wouldn't change it, not one second of it. I guess a flame that bright, that strong, isn't meant to burn forever. But trust me when I say, I will always love you.

I know you must be hurting, but I also know you made it through last time with Jess. I know you are strong enough to make it through this too. I'll always be with you, maybe not in person, but in spirit.

I won't say that I'm in a better place, because you know better than that. You know where I am, but that's okay... I'm okay.

If you are blaming yourself for this, don't. I made my choice and I'm happy with it, I wouldn't have had it any other way. Don't blame Dean for this either. You may think he should have done it instead, in my place. And believe me, he thought so too. But I argued and I argued until he finally agreed to let me go. And, from the way he acted, he regretted letting me do it. But I don't.

If you want to remember me, live your life. Just live it to the fullest, take risks, because you never know just when your time is coming.

I love you, Sam Winchester, so much. You'll find someone else, and you'll make them the happiest girl in the world someday.

Maybe we'll meet again, in another life, see you then, my love.

-Hannah

I folded up her note and tucked it back into her box. I slid the tin into my back pocket and wiped my tears away.

I got out my own piece of paper and pen. Without even thinking, I just started writing.

Dear Hannah,

THE END!!!!!

A/N: Thank you all so much for all the views! I can't believe this has over 2K!! So since you guys seen to like it, I've entered this story in the Wattys!!!!!