The Crossroads Demons

Dean's POV:
Hannah and I argued over who would sell their soul to the crossroads demon for Sam's life. In the end, somehow, Hannah won out. So I let her go.

Hannah's POV:
I took the Impala and drove to the nearest crossroads with a box of my IDs in the passenger seat. I had no tears left to cry out but I don't think I would cry even if I had any left. I knew Sammy would be back with me soon and that's all I cared about. I really don't care if I will only have ten years to live. That will be ten great more years for Sammy and I and that is what kept me driving.

When I finally reached the crossroad, I dug a hole in the middle and buried my box. I stood up and looked around for the demon. The thought disgusted me a little but I didn't care, I would do anything to get Sammy back. It took a few seconds, but I found him. I explained my predicament and he said that I wouldn't get ten years, I would get less. Of course I was outraged, but again, any amount of extra years with him was worth it. So I asked how many I would get and he said one. ONE!! ONE YEAR?! WHAT KIND OF JACKED UP DEAL IS THIS?!?!? I thought. I was going to do this and nothing and no one was going to change my mind. I made the deal and sealed it with the traditional kiss that you have to do. I asked for a couple minute delay in his resurrection so I would be there when he woke up. Then I put the pedal to the metal and got home in two minutes. I ran in and got to Sam's mattress. I held my breath waiting for him to wake up. At that moment, his eyelashes gave a tiny flutter and he gasped for breath. "Sammy!" I shouted in joy. "Dean! Get in here! He's awake!" I screamed. "Hannah." He sighed, hugging me and still panting. I rearranged him and kissed him passionately.

In my joy, the rest of the day was a blur. Ellen showed up and Bobby, Sammy, Dean, Ellen and I took on the yellow eyed demon and closed the gates of hell. We actually managed to kill the yellow - eyed demon. I'm glad the boys and I can finally have our revenge.

We met Jake on the way back and he confronted us and asked how Sam was alive. "What do you mean 'How are you alive?' " Sam asked. "I killed you. Cut right through your spinal cord, I made sure." He said, still shocked. Sam turned to Dean, "Dean, what did you do?" He asked him suspiciously. Dean held his hands up in innocence, "I didn't do anything." He replied. Sam turned to Bobby. "Bobby?" "Hey, don't look at me ya idjit! I didn't do anything!" Sam finally turned to me. "Hannah? What did you do?" He whispered, fear in his voice. He turned on those puppy dog eyes of his, making me melt. "Sam I-" "No! No excuses, what did you do?!" I flinched at his raised voice as I felt the tears come. I tried to blink them back but they just kept coming. "Ok," I said, trying to steady my shaking voice. "Ok, I - I couldn't live without you, you are my world and my one and only, just remember that. I... I sold my soul for you to come back." I sighed. "Hannah..." He whimpered, tears filling up his eyes. "I'm - I'm sorry." I said, my voice breaking and tears streaming down my face. "How long have you got?" He asked, his voice breaking too as the tears sped up. "I, uh, I have... a year." I said, breaking down into sobs. "Hannah why would you do that?" He said, his voice low and shaking with sobs. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head as I relaxed into his shaking chest. "Hey," He whispered after what felt like hours. "Hey, we'll find a way to get you out of this." he said more confidently this time. "No. " I said defiantly. "No, if I try to wiggle my way out of the deal in any way, then you drop dead." I said feeling a lump in my throat and my voice caught at the end. "Fine by me, better me than you because there is no one else that I want to be with." He replied. "No but that isn't ok!" My voice raising. " I did this for a reason! I can't live without you! I'd rather die than have to attempt a life without you! I can't even begin to think what a worthless world it would be!" I finished. "Yeah that's my point!" His voice raised too now. "I can't - no I don't want to imagine what an awful world it would be without you! I refuse to live in such a terrible world!" He replied. We argued for a couple minutes more and then he said that he would find a way to get me out and that was final. We drove to the nearest motel, which was about 2 hours away and fell asleep immediately.