Chapter 29

"—WHAT? Hell no! What are you talking about? I am not going to do it. I'm the most highest here still do you want me to do job? No, no way. Karen can do it." agad na tanggi ko sa gusto nilang ipagawa sa akin.

"Lady Yra, it's for our own good. It's for the organizations sake." ani Laurence pero tiningnan ko lang ito ng masama kaya napayuko ito.

"Lady Yra, we did some research and we've find out that Rouseff is looking for you for about 10 years. I guess it's kinda advantage from Big Boss plans." wait what? Big Boss plans? So it means... it's all Dad's fault? What the fuck?!

That old man is really a pain in my ass. How dare him plan that fucking plan that involved me without my consent? Arghh! This is fuck up!

Napabaling kami sa pinto ng biglang bumukas ito at iniluwa si Daddy. Speaking of the devil.

But where's Luvi?

"Dad— Big Boss, how come you can make a fucking plan which is i'm involved but you never ask my consent?" inis kong tanong sa kanya.

I don't care kung makita pa ng mga tauhan namin kung paano ko siya sagot sagotin. How come he can plan that— arghh! Fuck it.

"Well i have a nice presentation to all of you, especially to you Lady Yra. I've been researching this for so long since the first day that Rouseff is hurting you, torturing you and all that." anito at isinaksak ang USB sa kanyang laptop habang pinapaayos ang projector.

Lahat naghihintay kung ano ang lalabas sa projector, lahat walang alam kung ano ang gusto niyang ipakita at ipresent. I have this feeling that Rouseff is involved. I know my Dad, when he said he have a 'nice presentation' for us especially to me, i already know that Rouseff is involved.

My feeling became real when Dad started to play the video.

"Big Boss, what Rouseff are doing in that video? I guess it's not nice seeing that Rouseff is having sex with that girl right? I mean, i'm sorry but—"

"Could you shut up Dein? Watch the video till the end. I'm really sure Lady Yra will agree on my plan when she watch it till the end." pagputol ni Dad sa sasabihin ni Dein at tumingin sa akin habang nakangisi.

I just rolled my eye balls and watch the video even though i really want to puke. He's fucking the girl hard and fast— damn it!

I just watch the video till the end, and to my surprise when he cum he said—

"Ohhh fuck! You're so hot Akira, i won't be tired to fuck you all day, all night." and he kissed the girl torridly. I-i... i was shocked, all of the members inside this room look at me kaya agad kong inayos ang aking sarili.

I remain my blank and emotionless expression when all of them look at me with hope. No, i will never do it.

"Lady Yra, as what we see... looks like Rouseff is still not over with you." Rovic playfully said.

"I think, Big Boss plan's will going to be a success if you agreed to this Lady Yra. Not we're selling you to him but, this is the only way how to defeat Rouseff and bring him to her down fall." sang ayon naman ni Crule.

"Fuck it! I said no. I will never be a prosti just because i want to save our org, i think there's a good option. I won't do this."

Ayoko, not because i'm afraid. It's okay kung ako lang, kung ako lang ang maaapektuhan kapag nagkita kami but no. I have my happiness, my life and my everything now. If i lost her, my life will became a mess and fuck up again. So no, i won't do it even it's for the org sake.

I'm sure he will going to take Luvi away from me. A fortiori, Luvi look like her father. From her eyes, to her nose, to her lips and all that. Even the mole in Luvi's buttom eyes in the right side acquired to her father. I'm afraid, not to my self but to Luvi. I know he didn't know that i'm pregnant that time but still, seeing Luvi will surely answered all his questions.

I stand up and looked blankly to Dad and to everyone here before leaving the room.

After i leave to the MO i immediately looked for Luvi. I sighed when i see Luvi sleeping peacefully in the sofa on Dads office.

"I will not going to do it baby. I won't sacrifice my self and you for the org. It's okay if i'm the only one who will sacrifice when we meet but i'm sure you will involved in this situation so nah, i will not going to do it. I love you Luvi, i really do. I can't afford to lost you honey." ani ko kay Luvi na akala mo'y maririnig niya ang mga sinabi ko, at pagkatapos ay hinalikan ko siya sa noo.

"I know where you coming from Yra. But this is not all about the organization. It's all about us trusted by our members and the higher rank too. I know you're worried to Luvi, i also do sweetie. That's why you need to do this. Be brave and be strong for your daughter, not for the org. If my plan will going to be success, Rouseff will be on his down fall, that means he can't longer hurt you and Luvi. He haven't have a power. I know you've gone through a lot from Rouseff's hand, i know you suffered a lot to him, i know you loath him very much and we do too, the organization loath him too. We are all here if you need back up, we're not going to let you get hurt sweetie. Please Yra, i beg you to accept, to agree to my plan. Please sweetie... please?" i heavily sighed on Dad's rant.

What will i do? What can i do?

"I'll ask you this not because i'm your father. But because i'm your Boss and it's your responsibility to obey whatever i'll said and whatever i'll do to you. You're not allowed to say no to this Lady Yra. And besides, you will be the one to inherit this someday. The org, the money, the power and all that, all this. And i am not going to accept a answer 'no' for this." napatanga ako dahil sa sinabi ni Dad.

"What the fuck Dad—"

"Nah, i'm Big Boss. I told you, i'm not asking you this because i'm your father. I'm asking this as your boss." hell!

This is fuck up. I'm fuck up.

I sighed heavily and look to my daughters precious face.

I'm doing this not because of this fucking organization Luvi, i'm doing this because of you.

"How about Luvi? Where i'll gonna leave her?" i ask. Bigla namang lumiwanag ang mukha ni Dad at parang mukhang nanalo sa lotto dahil sa lapad ng ngiti nito.

"Don't worry about Luvi. I'll promise to take care of her. I'll promise that no one can hurt her—"

"Promises are meant to be broken Big boss. So don't promise, just say that you'll do it and you'll protect my daughter at all cost."

"Of course i will."

I look away and bit my lips because of nervousness.

"W-when—" i fake a cough before saying again. "When will i leave here and go to Philippines?" i ask temerity.

"The next day after tomorrow, you'll leave at evening sweetie. Fix and pack all your things, do whatever you want to do, finish all your unfinish bussiness here." pumunta ito sa gawi ko at niyakap ako ng mahigpit. "Goodluck sweetie, you can do this. I'm very very proud of you." parang may kung ano akong naramdaman dahil sa sinabi ni Dad. I felt relieved, i felt good just because of what he said.

I sit to the sofa beside of my daughter at tumulala sa kisame.

I'll just hope i won't fall for his trap.. again. Not in this time.

Wish me luck lord, ikaw ng bahala sa akin.

My trip going back to Philippines will going to be a fucking exhausted and hellish, i am sure of that. Fuck!