IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

All eyes on my board rares. Can i get your attention please? I don't know if you already read it on my profile but i just want to say this again.

At first i felt a bit hesitant to published my book because of my "low self-esteem" but then my readers- racers, my families and my friends push me to do it. And once i saw the Ukiyuto's email i felt nervous and excited at the same time. When they said the title of my book is accepted, i felt like heaven, geez until now the feeling is still surreal. The feeling of i'm already a published author, and one of my story is now physical. Somehow i can take a picture with and there my pen name is written. Lord God, thankyou so much for this precious blessing.

You can now order "I Love That Psychopath" because it's now open and available for pre-order.

You can buy my book at:
https://www.ukiyotophilippines.com/product-page/i-love-that-psychopath

(For purchases inside the Philippines, you can use Gcash, Paymaya, Grab, Bank Transfer and etc.)

PRICES:

Paperback Copy:
₱566.06 (the shipping fee is already included)

Hardback Copy:
₱679.29 (the shipping fee is already included)

With Dust Jacket:
₱735.88

Digital Flipbook:
₱152.49

Sa mga malapit sa akin, sa taga Iloilo City, or around Iloilo province, you can also order your book from me, just dm me. At kahit hndi ka pa malapit sa akin you can still order your book from me, want some discount? We can talk about that, just send a message to me and i will gladly entertain you! Just message me for more info, thankyou and dm na! Early bird catches worm rares.

makareraaa: i also added a special chapter! so if you want some zonrox to read dm mo na ako! haha ems chareng!

- i'm very sorry to other racers who didn't read the special chapters i published last month here in watty. i know i'm at fault, you can blame me if you want. wala na kase akong masulat na ud non sa sobrang kabusy-han kaya naisipan kong ipublished ang special chaps even though we all know here na reserba ko 'yon if maging physical na siya. so i'm very sorry, anyways, if you want to read the special chapters you can order your own book now! if you want a lower discount we can talk about that, just DM me in my official facebook account, twitter or instagram.

Fb: Makareraa WP
Twitter: makareraaa
Instagram: milknawhiteeeee

That's all, thankyou and keep safe always mga mahal!

;)