Raven Fur

Welcome back guys!!

lets go into the story ;)

--------------------------

There was one memory that was flickering below the surface. Naruto decides to explore it. It was Suki. She was probably around 14. It was definitely after she left the village. There was no headband and she was wearing that training outfit that Orochimaru gave her.

Naruto could sense that she was reluctant about something. She knocks on the door of the room Kabuto had his medical lab set up. The younger Suki bites her lower lip and takes a deep breath before entering.

"Ah Suki. Your physical isn't scheduled for another month. Did you hurt yourself during your training," Kabuto asks.

"Not exactly," she mutters.

"Did Orochimaru tell you to get me," the silver haired ninja questions.

"No. It's a medical issue. At least I think it is anyway," she murmurs.

"Suki, I can not help you if you do not tell me what it is," Kabuto says.

"It's my Sharingan," she starts.

"That does sound serious. Is your vision deteriorating," he questions.

"No. My vision is fine," she replies.

"Good. Are you growing tired more easily, after using it," Kabuto asks.

"No. It's activating without my consciously doing so," she answers.

"Hmm I see. When does this happen," the medic interrogates her.

"It varies. Sometimes it's during fighting, other times not," Suki replies.

"Odd. If it was only in battle, I'd say it was just a reflex. Suki how old are you again," Kabuto questions.

"14. I don't see what that has to do with anything," she says.

"Ah. It's probably just the hormones of puberty affecting it. Which is odd, as you seem to have been an early bloomer in that regard anyway," he says.

"...," the brunette was speechless and looked absolutely horrified by that implication.

"I am asking purely out of a scientific perspective. Were you aroused when your Sharingan activated," Kabuto asks.

"PERVERT," Suki says and smacks Kabuto.

"Owe! I'll take that as a yes. Fascinating. The Sharingan appears to be triggered by arousal as well as anger or fear," he muses.

"Fuck you," Suki storms off, feeling furious and embarrassed as Hell.

"Suki, you are FAR too young to make that sort of offer," Kabuto says.

"That's it! CHIDORI," she yells and charges at him.

That's when the memory faded out. During watching this memory, Naruto kept up the massaging. Suki was making sounds that he hadn't heard her make before. It wasn't anything shocking. Little sighs of contentment.

Suki didn't realize that Naruto had watched one of her memories. Nor did she realize that her Sharingan had activated. Naruto did though. Naruto being Naruto well he wasn't going to be quiet about that.

"Wow, didn't think a shoulder massage would be enough to get you going," the blonde observes.

"Loser, what the Hell are you talking about now," the other ninja asks him.

"Your Sharingan activated," he says.

"So what," Suki asks.

"... I well I'm still getting used to this bond thing and saw a memory of yours with Kabuto explaining stuff about the Sharingan," he answers.