Your Worth it

Welcome back guys!!

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

"Naruto, you said you'd never lie to me. I know something happened. I felt how upset you were," Suki leans into his embrace.

"As I said, it's nothing for you to worry about. You shouldn't be stressed out over anything when you are pregnant. That's bad for the baby," he says, nuzzling her.

"Well tell me what this nothing to worry about thing is, then I won't be," she counters.

"Fine. It's that creep Eli," the blonde growls.

"I can't believe I'm even offering this. But if you tell me, I'll wear that French Maid outfit," Suki offers.

Oh that wasn't fighting fair! Suki knew about Naruot's little fantasy. He'd had it ever since he saw that damn "treasure chest."

The brunette was firmly against wearing it though. He wasn't really sure why. It wasn't like it'd be staying on that long anyway...

"Really," he asks hopefully.

"Yes, really. Now tell me what is going on," she demands.

"He sent you a letter offering you a place to stay. He doesn't seem to think it'll be safe for you in the Leaf. It pissed me off. I lost you once, I don't want it to happen again," the blonde answers.

"You didn't lose me. I left. I'm not going to do that again," she reassures him, kissing him.

"If I had known that in a few years, your hyperactivity would be put to GOOD use, I probably wouldn't have left," she states with a sly smile, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well speaking of good use, you did promise," he says.

"Mmm well a promise is a promise," she says, sauntering off to find the chest.

"Hmm I wonder if she'll actually keep her word on this," Kyubbi muses.

"She had better," Naruto replies.

The things that I do for him, Suki thinks to herself. It was embarrassing. Hell she wasn't even entirely sure how to get into the lacey little number. It takes a few minutes, but eventually, she figures it out.

Suki comes out. It was a mix of black and white lace. The skirt barely came to her thighs. The fabric was almost see-through in a few places and the neckline a lot lower than she normally was accustomed too.

"Wow," Naruto says.

"I particularly like the lacey stockings. They accent her legs nicely, all that is missing is the feather duster," Kyubbi chuckles.

"Screw the feather duster," Naruto replies as he pounces.

Suki laughs from underneath him. The brunette wraps her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. She kisses her dumb blonde. He was so easy to please.

"It really gets you going, huh," she murmurs.

"On you, yeah," Naruto answers kissing back.

It was a whirlwind of limbs, kisses, bites, and moans. At the end of it, Suki had two thoughts. The first was that was one strong bed. The second was maybe she should play dressup for Naruto more often. The results were...orgasmic.

She smiles and snuggles into her lover. She noticed that his hand kept running along her stomach. Suki shakes her head in amusement. He seriously thought he was going to feel a kick at this stage? Only Naruto.