My Hero

Welcome back guys!!

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

The next day Suki takes Naruto to see Tenten. She knew that the brunette would want her pound of flesh. Frankly, Suki privately wanted Naruto punished for touching someone else. She knew it wasn't exactly fair. He wasn't in complete control of himself. But the jealousy remained.

"The Blood Moon affects the hosts of Tailed Beasts differently than most people. His natural drives be it aggression or sexual were amplified. I am sorry that you got caught in the crossfire, Tenten," Suki explains.

"That would explain it. The whole red eyes, claws, and fangs thing was pretty freaky. It's good to know that Naruto hasn't become some sort of pervert," Tenten replies.

Well that wasn't entirely accurate. Tenten had yet to see Naruto use his shadow clones during sex or what he was capable of with his tongue. So yeah, he was a pervert. But in a good way. Not in the I'm going to molest whatever random woman I can get my paws on, way.

"Sorry, Tenten. I wasn't myself. I know I deserve to get my ass kicked for scaring you like that. Go ahead, I won't fight back," he assures her.

"You sure? I've been brushing up on my Taijutsu," Tenten warns him.

"Positive. Better to get the air cleared. I don't want bad blood between us. I'd rather get it over with," the blonde says.

"Alright. Remember you asked for this," she says and she sucker punched him so hard, that Naruto saw stars.

"OWE," Naruto cries out, clutching his face, and a bloody nose.

"I'm impressed. Normally, I'm the only one who can hit him hard enough to draw blood," Suki remarks conversationally.

"Thanks. Well, that was for being a pervert and grabbing at me. Don't ever do that again," Tenten huffs.

"Mmm loser did you learn your lesson," Suki asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I learned my lesson. Whoever came up with the whole hits like a girl thing, clearly wasn't a Leaf Village. Dammit," he says, still nursing his injured face.

"Good. Tenten you good," Suki asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. As much as he was a jerk, it wasn't his fault. Besides, it's not much fun hitting someone, who won't fight back," she responds cheerfully.

"Great. Naruto, let's go home," the last Uchiha says.

"Wait you two are living together," Tenten asks, baffled.

"It's a long story," Naruto replies.

"After everything that happened, the Leaf was skeptical of letting me back in. The Council and others were worried I'd betray the village. So Tsunade linked our minds. We live together now because well it's easier. It reassures the Council. They actually think he's babysitting me or something," Suki scoffs.

"Okay. Maybe it isn't that long of a story," Naruto says, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Oh. Well I guess that makes sense. I'll see you guys around," Tenten says as she heads off to get some training in.

"God, you're sadistic. You actually enjoyed seeing her punch me," Naruto growls.

"Maybe a little bit," Suki replies.

She didn't know what to do at this point. The last Uchiha had confessed her feelings to him and even given him her virginity. But once they got home, both of them had fallen asleep almost immediately. There hadn't been any discussion of what the previous night meant.