Another Attack

Welcome back, guys!!

WARNING: THE CHAPTER CONTAINS A LEMON !!

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Suki and Naruto were now at the spa. They had booked a room at the hotel that was right next to it. The blonde by this point was convinced that his wife was some sort of evil Succubus who was trying to see if she could in fact murder him by teasing him to death. If so, she was well on his way to sending him to the Great Beyond.

"Awe come on. I said I was sorry," he pleads and squirms against the rather tight bindings that Suki had placed on him. (Where the fuck had she learned how to tie knots like this anyway? Actually, on second thought, Naruto decided he probably didn't want to know.)

"Not good enough," Suki answers.

Warning Lime

Naruto watches as his wife was currently straddling "his" lap Indian Style nearby. It wasn't actually him though. It was a shadow clone that Suki had created.

Suki rarely used shadow clones. It was one of his trademark moves. But she was quite good at it. The attention to detail would actually be impressive if she wasn't being the worst cocktease on the planet currently.

"Nhhh," she moans and arches back in pleasure.

Suki was straddling his lap topless, with only a pair of shorts on. Somehow this turned him on more than if she had been completely naked. Her back was towards him and she leans back, giving the clone better access to her neck. Oh and it definitely didn't help that his clone was completely naked and he could see Suki's hand on his arousal.

"Fuck you're evil," Naruto growls out from his position on the bed.

"Mmm that may be true. Your balls blue yet," she asks slyly as the other Naruto begins to slide his hand into her shorts.

"Bluer than the ocean. Come on. You made your point! I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything by it. I was just happy for Gaara. That's all. Can't a man be happy for his best friend when he finds out that his friend is getting married," he whines.

"That is pretty blue. Of course, you can be happy for Gaara. But being happy for Gaara does NOT need to include calling his wife hot," Suki growls out in jealousy.

"Yes, it is. I was stupid. I'm sorry, okay," Naruto responds.

"I'm still not sure you learned your lesson though," she says thoughtfully and has the other Naruto turn her around.

The real Naruto was treated to the sight of himself caressing Suki's breasts. His wife leans backward to kiss him. Dammit it all to Hell she was doing that thing with her hips too! That one that drove him fucking nuts. He was fairly sure that such a move was probably illegal in several villages.

"I definitely have. Besides, you are basically just using that clone as a sex toy. The real thing has to be much better," he says.

"I have to admit that it lacks your...passion. But the clone didn't call Mei hot," she states.

"Well she is! But come on. You know you are the only one I want. Besides, isn't this hypocritical? I remember the Kakashi thing," he growls in frustration.

"So do I. I seem to recall you took me on my hands and knees, on a couch. A couch which by the way, you broke. I think this is perfectly fair when compared to that," she muses.

"Which you fucking loved when I did it," Naruto responds.

"Mmm that's not the point. I'm well within my rights to make sure you learn your lesson," she continues.