Chapter one - introductions

(y/n) pov:

"It's a really nice day, huh?" I mumble to myself quietly, letting out a little giggle as I look up at the warm sun whilst walking to school. It's my first day at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, I'm so excited!

After a short distance walk, I finally reach the school. I've never felt so...nervously excited before. After going to the teachers office, I walk towards the classroom. 'I'm so nervous, I'm so nervous!'. I look up, 'hm?', "class...A? Right...?" I think to myself out loud before nodding, standing outside the classroom, feeling nervous to open the door, My eyes widen, blushing softly as I turn my head, seeing a...- 'o-omg, he's so cute...!', a strawberry blonde tall boy. 'He seems friendly', I smile to myself.

"I'm sorry for laughing. You just seemed lost...and well, I haven't seen you around here before", he would call out to me calmly. "My name is Asano Gakushuu...and you are?".

I felt panicked, "m-my name is um...(y/n) (l/n). It's uh...n-nice to meet you".

He would laugh again, but it felt so warm somehow, like he was laughing from happiness, that makes me smile back. "No need for you to feel so flustered, I don't bite. Let's go inside- oh, if you're in my class of course?" He would gesture towards the class sign, simply nodding my head, seeing his smiling gently as a response.

He would open the door and go inside. Everyone's attention was on him, going completely quiet. The teacher hadn't arrived yet. I look down nervously as I walk towards the front of the class, hearing comments. "She's cute", "is she new?", "I've never seen her before...".

"Everyone. This is (y/n) (l/n). Please be kind to her, it's her first day."

I would raise my gaze, "h-hello, I'm (y/n (l/n), it's nice to meet you all." I would let out an awkward little giggle before finding a spare seat, hopefully...my new school life here would be wonderful.

Karma x reader x Asano (blossoming spring)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara