Where everything started Chapter one

Third Person Pov:
It was just an average day, the usual boring routine actives of (y/n's) life.

Today is the day where everything changes for (y/n), but of course, the girl must learn that by herself ,as time passes by this soon to become disastrous period. (NOT THAT TYPE OF PERIOD!)

(y/n) Pov:
I slowly inhale a shaky breath of light concern, worried about how well it will go. The first day of a new start at a new school.

"Damn..." I quietly mumble under my breath.

"Why does it have to be this way!" I whine repeatedly , as I walk towards my new school.
Slightly feeling anxious and awkward, wondering if I'll make a bad impression or something. The same thought playing over and over in my head like a repeated tape recorder.

Soon finally arriving at the school gate.
That awful feeling of butterflies in my stomach overwhelming my senses, almost forgetting to breathe and only being able to stare, my legs trembling slightly.

"C'mon (y/n)! I can do this" I scold myself with confident words. Slowly moving my left foot forward to start my Journey into the building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip: (to Principle ASSano's Office)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still (y/n) Pov:

I hesitate, my small hand scrunched up into a light fist, that exact hand raised to knock gently.

"C'mon... I-it's can't be that scary, right? ...right?" I gulp hard, trying to think straight.
I yelp loudly all of a sudden, feeling a soft tap on my shoulder. Making me tense up but I decide to slowly turn around...
"H-h-hello!" I stutter when seeing someone in front of me. Those piercing Violet eyes filled with lust, envy and determination. A tall Strawberry Blonde haired boy. 'Ah...he must've been the one who tapped me.' I think to myself.

"Sorry Miss. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?" He asks me in a soft tone.
I nod my head in response and hum a light 'yes'. "Mhm. Y-yes I'm fine thank you!" 'He seems nice.'
He walks up to my side and looks at me. He gestures to the door in front. "Did you need something from my father? That's why you're here, correct?" He asks me with slight monotone being obvious in his words.
"Your father?" I ask
"Yes my father. Your here to see him, right?" He replies bluntly
"Um... mhm. Y-yes. Well you see... I'm new, I'm the new transfer student" I awkwardly say feeling a little timid as I grab a strand of my hair and swirl it around.
"Ah. I see!" He raises his index finger to his chin."I'll come in with you, if you like?" He gently asks.
"O-okay... Thank you. That could be helpful..." I say feeling slightly embarrassed, my cheeks having a visible light pink tinge emerge on the surface.
"Lets go then, Miss...-?"
"(l/n) (y/n)"
"-Lets go (l/n)-san" he says guiding the way.
Knocking on the door.
"Father. It's me. I'm here with the New Student, (l/n) (y/n)"
"Come in." He calmly replies.
The Strawberry blonde haired boy opens the door kindly for me, I thank him. Before we both enter.
"Gakushu, please leave now. Go straight back to class." The principle sternly orders.
'Gakushu.. Ah, so that's his name!'
Gakushu looks towards me before shifting his gaze towards his father and glaring at him. He huffs softly before giving in.
"Fine..." he mumbles as he looks at his father.
He soon directs his gaze towards you and his facial expression softens. He shows me a soft, sweet closed eye smile.
"I hope you are in my class (l/n)-san, I hope I see you soon!" He says before waving a 'goodbye' and walking out, closing the door behind him.

"Miss (l/n) (y/n) , it's a pleasure to meet you. Come over here... so I can "discuss" your class, school rules et cetera, et cetera."
"Y-yes Sir..."
...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry! I didn't know how to start. I've only got ideas for later on in the story... bad i know hehehehe.
I'd appreciate it if YOU could share this story with other people. :) I would appreciate it a lot.
Thank you.
~Manaka Yuuki