Chapter two - its only my second day but...

(Y/N) pov:

It's only my second day at my new school but...I feel so happy. I'd be walking down the corridor when Gakushuu-kun suddenly approaches me. "Good morning", "good morning!" I smile as he greets me.

Gakushuu's pov:

Somehow, she interests me. The new girl. Unlike everyone else...including myself, her smile...feels so inviting and real. The rest of us are just...putting up a facade. I see (y/n) walking down the corridor. Now approaching her, "good morning". She would greet me back, that makes me smile. We'd begin to walk to class together, hearing some whispering and gossiping but who cares, right?

We'd sit down in class. Luckily, her seat is next to mine. I could see her opening one of her note books, her notes look so clean and nice. I would lean over to her a little, "are you managing with everything?". She would nod enthusiastically. "It's a lot of work but...I'm motivated!" She happily exclaims with an eager expression. 'A hard worker, huh?'

(y/n) pov:
At lunch:

I want to explore.
I begin to walk around the school by myself, trying to get myself familiar to it. I had already heard rumours about this class, class 3-E even though it's only my second day here. Everyone seems to discriminate against them. The discrimination is so bad that...APPARENTLY THEIR CLASSROOM IS ALL THE WAY UP THE MOUNTAIN, SHEESH!
I smile softly to myself at the thought, somehow it feels quite surreal. I want to go!

I would begin to walk up the mountain...
45 minutes later:
...
...
...
"Where even am I?"
...
...
...
"I regret this..."
...
"I'm...lost..."
...
"Is there even a classroom?"
My legs would start to hurt, deciding to sit down next to a tree, sitting under the shade.
I would groan in annoyance and pain

"Whatcha doing?"
I'd scream, being surprised by a voice from behind. Now blushing heavily as I realise how I reacted. I turn around but nobody was there. A shudder at the sudden thought, 'A-A...a ghost?!'.
"Up here." The same voice would exclaims.
I'd slowly gaze up, seeing...- oh, a boy? A red headed boy sitting on one of the tree branches. Why is he...smirking?
His hair would blow from the slight breeze, glowing from the gaze of the beautiful sun shining through the tree leaves. Just staring at him now, blushing uncontrollably.*