(DELETED) The devil and...

(Y/n) POV:
*ringggg*

"Anyway I better get going now (l/n)-San! Maybe you can come visit my class at some point during lunch?" Questions isogai

"(l/n)-San!"shouts Asano as he runs down the corridor

I turn around and see him waving his hand at me.

"Oh hey Asano-San" I smile at him, waving back.

Asano notices isogai and starts to slow down.
"Oh (l/n)... why are you with him?" Asano says whilst glaring at isogai

"Oh well! This is isogai yuuma, he's in class 3-E and my new friend!" I gesture towards isogai.

"(Y/N)! Why!? How could you! He's a E class scumbag! And your not a scumbag you are a A class royal! He's not your friend, I refuse you from being friends with E class scumbags like him!" Asano shouts

"B-but... h-he's m-my-" before I could finish Asano interrupts.

NO HE IS NOT!" Asano says whilst grabbing my wrist tightly and starts to pull me away.

"OWW!! GET OFF MEEEE!!!" I scream and kick whilst trying to get away.

"Get off her!" I hear someone say. Then suddenly Assssssano is tackled  to the ground by a... red head...? 'Who is he?? Yet again  I'm thankful at the same time'

"Isogai you Baka! Why didn't you help her?" Said the red headed sadist.

"I-I u-uhh!?" Isogai stutters

"Oh well it doesn't matter what you've got to say Because we all know you can't fight well! Unlike me!" The red blurted out whilst punching Asano in the face.

" WHAT! WE ARE BOTH AS GOOD AS EACH OTHER KARMA!" Isogai pouts.

'Karma huh? That's a weird name. Well I guess it suits his sadistic personality' I giggle whilst thinking about what a weirdo he is.

"(l/n) I'm only trying to do the best for you! See the kinds of people the E class are? They are all weirdo sadistics like this one!!" Asano shouts towards me.

"Haha isogai are you actually sulking in a corner right now! Haha you have no life!" Karma says whilst laughing

"Shut up karma!! I'm not sulking!" Isogai shouts back.

"SHUT THE FARTING UNICORNS UP!"  I scream.

And they all stare at me in disbelief.

"Uh why are you all staring at me like that??" I say quietly.

They all start laughing at me

"Haha! It's nothi-" but before Asano could finish his sentence, a gigantic explosion can be heard and in the process shaking the school building...

----------------------------------
Please comment what I need to improve if you think anything does!