(DELETED) Satan enters 3-A

As I am writing the equations down, I start to hear footsteps. The footsteps are getting louder. 'Has someone just entered the classroom?' I start to think to myself.
'WAIT!' I start to realise something.
'The only person who usually enters class whilst class is in session is-'
But before I could finish my thoughts, the one I hoped it wasn't started to speak...
'Principle Satan, the father of shu...!'

"I'm sorry for interrupting class but..." he walks confidently towards our teacher and starts to whisper into the teacher's ear.
At this POINT! Even shu looks up and shu glares towards his father.
'I'm scared. why does this make me so tense??'

At this point the teacher stays quiet so that principal sat-I mean Gakuhō can start speaking towards the class...

'what's it about though?? Have we done something wrong? Are we not good enough to be at the top of the elite school anymore??'

"Can I  please speak to you (l/n) (y/n) in my office RIGHT NOW"

At this point EVERYONE, ALL my classmates  are looking  at me.
Some start to snicker things about me to each other, Some with concern and shu faces me with sadness in his  eyes.

'OH FUDGE WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG!!!???'

----------------------------------

I'm going to stop hear!
I had this weird but amazing idea in my head so started writing! So here it is -probably because I was in the middle of rewatching an episode assassination classroom and Satan is in it! Xd

AUTHOR-CHAN SIGNING OUT!!