Page 2

"How did you...?" I ask.

"All the romance options in the games, you always choose guys. So you saw some guy at the mall and he made you cream." His eyes go wide. "Dude are you dating someone and not telling us?" I blush and give myself away. "Where did you meet him?"

"At the store a few weeks ago. We've been texting. I ran into him at the mall. He asked me to dinner."

"And when did he make you cream?"

"He walked me to the car and we made out and it got a little... heavy. It wasn't all one sided." I say slipping out of my jeans and underwear into the new pants.

"You going to bring him around." I snort.

"No." I admit. "Well not yet at least."

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because I haven't told mom and dad I'm gay." He shakes his head.

"You shouldn't need to. You should just be able to bring him around and say hey this is the person I like. You know they aren't going to care. They are really cool about the serious stuff."

"Yeah but what if this is like, the one thing they can't stand?"

"Then you can come live with me at college." Wow my playboy older brother who had his own apartment at college, he was only back for the summer, was going to let his little brother cramp his style.

"Thanks." He nods and gets out of the car. Going inside mom is standing there and raises an eyebrow.

"Put your pants in the washer I'll wash them." I flip to look at Andy.

"I didn't say anything."

"I think I'm smart enough to see him run you out some pants. I know you are grown enough not to pee yourself so what happened that made you need new pants and not want us to see it?" I said nothing and went for the laundry room. She followed. "Well?" I stayed silent. There was no way I could tell my mother I'd creamed my pants. Dad tapped her shoulder getting her attention. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm his mother why can't I know?" She asks he says nothing and she just walks away. He steps in and looks at me.

"I just want to make sure there wasn't some trouble or something. I'm guessing like most young guys you got a little over excited and needed new pants right?" I nod and feel my face boiling in embarrassment. "Want to tell me what happened?" I shook my head no. Remembering what Andy said about telling him I was gay I hesitated but I couldn't do it. Not yet. I wanted him to know about Zach. I really liked him and I wanted to share the happiness with my family but what if they didn't like it or couldn't accept it. Dad nods and starts to leave.

"Dad..." He stops. I winced I couldn't do it, not yet. "Never mind." He nods and leaves. I go up and get in the shower then flop on my bed. My phone dings. Grabbing it I see that Zach is texting.

'So how was your shower?' I blushed and admitted the truth.

'Longer than it would have been if I'd just been washing.'

'Me too.' I wondered and decided that he was probably the only person I could ask so I took a breath and started typing.

'Hey can I ask you something serious?'

'Always.'

'How did you tell your family you were gay? I haven't and don't know what to do.'

'Oh, well I'm not the example. I had a free weekend at home in high school. They were supposed to be away until Monday. But came home Sunday midday and caught me in bed with my boyfriend at the time.'