Page 10

My mind ran in circles around and around what he'd asked. I wasn't sure I wanted just one thing but I knew I needed something to be the prime focus. As we changed and got in bed I knew what I wanted it to be. It was so easy when I boiled it down. Not him, not her but them. I'd grown up in a family that was family centered and I wanted that with him and our little girl. I rolled over and laid across his chest.

"I know what I want." He smiles.

"Already. What do you want?"

"Family. I grew up with a family that loved each other and that drove everything we did. It wasn't a single person but the unit of us together. That's what I want."

"Then focus on that and you'll find solutions for things." I grinned.

"I have. I want to do online classes. I can be here with her and be with you and if you still want to do classes you can and I can be here to take care of you and of her and we can have our family that's what I want."

"Then we'll make it happen." I laid on his chest and knew I'd have to adjust my college but I was sure I could find a way.

The next morning when I got up we dressed and stopped to get some boxes before heading to mom and dads. They weren't surprised by it but Anise was shocked that I was moving out.

"But you can't move."

"I'll be right across town and you can call me anytime and Zach and I have plenty of time to spend with you. Plus I'll have the summer I want to spend lots of it with you before I go to college next year and get busy."

"You promise you'll be around a lot?"

"I promise. Like I said if you need me you can call. I'll still be in town and not far." With that train wreck avoided she helped me pack. Zach made sure that I didn't carry anything heavy. I did manage to go through Andy's room and steal some games. When dad saw me i laughed.

"He wants them he'll have to come to my house and play me for them." He chuckled and let me do it. I didn't have a ton so it was was to get it moved over. Mom offered several times to let me take my furniture pointing out that a guest room for Andy would be nice or for Zach when he screwed up." I laughed.

"Nope, he gets the couch it's supposed to be punishment. I'll get a really nice blow up for Andy." She laughs. As we move things I get teased by my boyfriend by things. Then I saw him and dad off to one side in an earnest discussion. Going over I eaves drop.

"I'm glad he's settling with the baby. It's one of the reasons we were afraid to tell him, that he'd never be able to accept it." I slip my hands around my boyfriend from the back making him jump.

"Hey. Get everything put away?"

"Not everything but enough for today. Want to order in dinner before they go?"

"Sure. You were saying earlier oriental sounded good." He points out. I laugh.

"And they put lots of veggies in so you'll encourage that one."

"Veggies are good for a growing body." I laugh and order the oriental. I wave off my parents and sister from my new porch that night.

"We need to christen the place I think." he says. I'm led through the house being kissed as he locks it down for the night. Then I'm disrobed and pushed back on the bed. He smiles as he starts kissing me at the ankles.

"Did you notice you haven't had a lick of morning sickness all day." I paused.

"No I hadn't noticed. That's good. Hopefully you didn't just jinx me." He laughs and makes his way to my knee then up to my cock. He licks and gets me nice and hard with his hot mouth. The wet heat sliding up and down. The little bit of rough of his tongue made my body tingle. Around the tip of my cock and I felt precum start. This is awesome. God I'd heard on TV that pregnancy made women sensitive. Was that why this felt so intense? He left my cock and rolled me over. He'd only done this once before and I'd like it but it wasn't the hot to trot thing that I'd read it was. It felt good to have him tease my ass but I liked it better when he slid up over me and pressed his cock to my ass. Pushing in slowly I moaned and pushed my ass up into him.