Page 13

"Are you sure I don't look like a huge Orca?" I ask mom as I tug on the jacket with my tux. I was getting married in just under an hour. He chuckles.

"You look cute and Zach will love you like this."

"I look like an Orca. I should have waited till next spring to get married. Then I'd be back to firm stomach and looking sharp." I rub my almost seven month pregnant stomach. She'd been nice and active all day. Mom said it was because I was nervous and shooting her full of adrenaline. I was trying to be calm but I was seriously wigging out.

"Want me to get you anything, anything at all to get you to calm down?"

"I want Zach but I'm afraid he'll think I look like an Orca." Mom rolls her eyes and leaves. I was nervously sitting in my chair when he comes in. I see his concerned frown.

"You okay Angel?"

"No." I stand and point at myself. "I look like an Orca." He shakes his head smiling.

"No you don't. You look sexy." He says and kisses me then down my neck. "You are focusing on your looks but you are nervous about getting married." I hated that he knew me so well. Okay, no I didn't I liked he knew me so well. "But it's not getting married it's all the work you put into it and something going wrong."

"Yes." I admit.

"Everything is perfect all that's left is for us to pledge to love honor and you to obey me." I laugh and smack his chest.

"That's not in the vows."

"Eh, worth a try. If you want I can get this thing going early. Everyone is here and just milling around drinking and eating the appetizers."

"Yeah. Lets get moving. Andy's got the video going right. I'm going to miss your face since you are walking down first."

"Yep, he says he's got two days worth of blank tape and a full twenty four hours of battery so he's ready."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." He heads out and in less then twenty minutes I'm put into place with mom walking me down the aisle. That had been her idea. Since were were guys instead of our fathers, our mothers would walk us down. I thought that was cute. He was standing in place a huge grin on his face as I stepped up. I stared at him as the judge officiating, started talking. We said our vows, said I do. Then I got to kiss him as his husband. With the official stuff over the chairs were moved around and tables were put out. As Andy's friend Jake got the music going I see the caterer helping the baker get the cake onto the table. I grabbed Zach and hurried over. I hadn't seen it in person yet only the pictures this morning when they'd finished it.

"Zach it came out perfect." It was a white fondant with pink butter cream accents. Everyone here knew I was pregnant so the pink all over made sense to them. It was pretty traditional. Two little guys on top some daisies in pink around all four layers. She'd made edible pearl necklaces around behind the flowers ringing the cake and pink lace candy cascading down it. Zach's mom had helped me plan the cake.

"The little guys are wrong." He teases. "That one needs a baby belly." I smack his chest and let him pull me to the food. He hands me one of the little mini sandwiches. All the food was in little baby versions and portions. There was alcohol but just wine and beer. We wandered around and talked to everyone then I got to have my first dance as his husband. As we swayed to Maddie and Tae's 'Friends don't'. For some reason when we'd been picking out a song that was the song that he said felt like us. We were friends but we were more. I liked his pick. I danced, ate then we sliced the cake. When I got tired I sat and started going through the presents that had been taken to the office. Zach showed up with another plate of food that I'd requested. I laughed as he sat behind me in the office chair.