A DAY IN THEIR LIVES

Bright and Win were just sitting leisurely in their University's cafe, taking a much needed break after their continuous classes. Both being tired af didn't even give their order, just sat there regretting their life's decisions.

Win being Win thought of a funny yet crazy prank. He suddenly got up from the chair and started walking but soon fell flat on his ass. Bright looked up confused, as his head was resting on the table and to say that  he was shocked is a understatement. He panicked seeing Win lying down on the cold floor and started shaking him up hoping he would wake up. But NO win is a good actor, he didn't even budge. And now Bright unexpectedly thought of giving Win a fricking CPR like Win was drowning in the water. But can you blame him? He just woke up from his nap after not sleeping for almost 3 nights and he is  tired af. To be honest his brain started malfunctioning seeing his only Bestfriend lifeless like that. Anyway as Bright was approaching Win's lips to give him a sweet CPR, just then Win burst into laughter pointing fingers directly at Bright's face. After hearing the loud laughter somehow Bright is back to reality and just shrugged at Win who is still laughing like he made the funniest joke. (Lol)

The laughter dried down and back to the boring atmosphere where we all started. It was almost time to go home. Yes, Bright and win live together. Oh! To be precise they SHARE a condominium together ( as they are not dating...yet). Being best friends for years and going to same University it's normal for them.

They sat in the car, Bright is driving and Win is lazing off as usual. Slow music is being played. Soon they reached the condo and went to their respective rooms to take shower and freshen up.
They arranged some of their things and came back to the shared living room where they sit and watch TV or eat.
They ordered pizza to fulfill their cravings. It was almost night time.

Win was deep in his thoughts, he didn't even notice Bright was blabbering about something and decided to ignore it. Win keeps thinking these days about how his life has come to be, he doesn't even enjoy living anymore. Life isn't fun at all. Thankfully he has Bright who is his bestfriend and family. Without Bright, Win would have already died or would have killed someone because of his loneliness. (Note the humour) He is now fed up of thinking and now surprisingly he wants to drink and be hungover forever.

He drags bright out of their condo and drives straight to a bar.

Bright thinks why Win is suddenly dragging him out like this and won't even tell him the reason to be drinking now.
Though Bright already knows the reason.
He noticed how Win is not his usual bubbly self and he knows how much it takes to make win happy. Win cannot stand boring things. And drinking his thoughts out just proves how much his bunny is longing for exciting things to happen. Bright is sad he cannot do anything for Win. He puts up with Win's pranks because that makes Win so much happier. And how can someone not love his smile. Bright's favourite smile in the whole universe.

Interrupting Bright's thoughts Win barges out of the bar

Interrupting Bright's thoughts Win barges out of the bar. God! He is so drunk already!

Bright PoV

I saw Win running out of the bar. I knew this was bound to happen. Win is not light weight but he just drank a lot. I ran after him hoping he hadn't gone too far. Luckily I spotted him on the empty road.
I went and stood beside him, he saw me and hugged me tightly. He is soo clingy when he is drunk and I kinda like it. 😅

There was a bench beside which I hope was not there. Because Win started stripping and lied on the bench thinking it was a bed. My heart started racing fast but I think it was the alcohol i just took. Yeah that's it! No way it's because of win. Ok it is! I kinda have a crush on him for past 3 years now. Can you blame me though? Haven't you seen him? He is adorable bunny. My bunny 🐰 but I don't know if he likes me or not. Right that's a topic for another day.

Currently Win is lying half naked on the bench in this cool weather. I need to take him back to our home*shy*

I go near him, gently shake him to wake him up but my heart jumped out of my mouth when he suddenly caught my collar and screamed his lungs out. I swear this boy is gonna be death of me.  *No pun intended*

I distanced myself from him checked my ears whether they are still working or not. Thank god they are or else I wouldn't get to hear my love's voice. WAIT! that's not the point.

Win suddenly stands straight on the bench and started complaining to the sky.

Third Person's PoV

Win started his rant:
Why god why? Why is there no fun in my life anymore? Did I do something to offend you? Take away my worries and give me something exciting god! How am I supposed to live with the  tiny piece of joy i have right now? Take away whatever you want just give a fun and liveable life! Take away my phone, car, that University xyz professor, that guy who blamed me for his strawberry head hair ( which I did) but seriously give me a experience which I would never forget and please involve My Bright too in that. If not him I cannot accept your blessings. Thank you!

He completed his rant with his tongue sticking out of his mouth and mouthing sayonara he finally passes out.

Bright chuckled seeing his behaviour and carried win to the car and drove home happily.
P.S: Don't Drink and Drive

Being drunk and all they both shared a bed. Win unknowingly and Bright knowingly 😏 Don't judge him! Give him his amount of happiness okay..?
Bright taking this chance he received and cuddled Win untill they drift off to the wonderful dreamland.

Next morning......