CHAOS

No one's pov

Next morning.

Win woke up surrounded by bright's warmth and love. He just stares at his boyfie and mutters

Can't believe last night happened. I won't let you go ever. You just mean so much to me. And win leans to give him a forehead kiss.

Win gets up takes a shower and went out to bring breakfast.

Bright wakes up when win comes home.

Good morning. Did you sleep well? Win said to bright.

Good morning. Yep the best sleep ever. Bright replied back.

So my love, how good was your first kiss? Win starts teasing bright as well as curious.

I-It was great. Bright shyly replies back..

Oh yeah? Well it was mesmerizing to me. Win said in his cheeky tone.

You! Stop being like that first thing in the morning. I-I am still not used to it. You get that? Bright said in a high voice.

Oh my god. Honey I am so sorry... Win apologised and hugs bright to whisper something in his ear...

You better get used to it quickly tho. Coz I am no way in hell stopping. And then win proceeds to kiss bright but bright runs away to the bathroom.

Oh my. This is gonna be fun Win smirks.

/Later during the breakfast/

Oh wow. Egg tarts and cheese tarts. My god. Thank you na. Bright seems happy after seeing his favourite food.

Eat it all. Win is happy that bright is enjoying his breakfast.

Um yeah so tell me since when did you love me? Bright can't help but be curious

Uh.... I always did but accepted my feelings when you told me you love me. Win told in all honesty.

Oh so last night I guess.. bright simply guessed it.

No. Before that win said.

Bright spit out the food he was eating.

What? When did I tell you before? Bright is soo confused right now.

Damn. You are such a kid. Win gets up cleaned the table and wiped bright's mouth and sat in his chair.

Bright sat there being dumbfounded.

You know I can tell you but I don't want you to be embarrassed so forget it. Win said it.

Hey that's not fair. I need to know. When did I even- oh wait was it at that time? Bright starts thinking deeply.

What time? Win asked while smirking.

You know that day when we were out, chilling and having fun in the pub and you got soo drunk that you passed out. I thought you were deep in sleep so I just said it slowly in your ears. Bright said it not being sure.

What? That time too? Win said in shock.

Too? So it's not that? Ahhhh forget I said anything. You tell me when did you hear.
Bright said obviously hiding the embarrassment.

Gosh. You are unbelievable. Brightie. Just how many times did you say I love you to me without me knowing. Win said in disbelief.

Oh no.. just that once and the time when you heard it. Bright said slowly.

Brightie...! Just tell me now. Win started whining

Okay so probably like 115 times. Bright said it like it's the most common thing.

Now it's Win turn to spit it out.

What? 115 times? Incredible. Just wow. And why did you even count it. Win asked the sensible question.

Hey. You didn't even hear it like 114 times so just stop teasing me and just say when was it that you heard. Bright avoiding few questions here.

Alright. So I heard it when we were flying in the air. Win said waiting for bright to react.

Bright sat still for a while.

Win called out to bright.
Brightie? Hey? You there?

BUT YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!!! AND TOLD ME TO REPEAT!!! Bright is in panic mode. Don't mind him.

I couldn't hear so that's why I undid my helmet and that's when I heard it. What did you expect me to say? I love you too? No right? What repeat is the only thing that I could say!! Win said in one breath.

I just can't believe it. Even Thor heard it you know. Damn I was such a fool. Bright said in low voice.

Hey no.. don't say that. I am glad you did that. I already knew you love me but when I heard you say it out loud I was....just so happy and felt like it was meant to be so I engaged in serious thinking and that's why we are here today. Win said it to bright with most confidence.

Awww..wait! you already knew I loved you...???? HOW?!? Bright asked seriously

Hello? You expect me to not understand the way you were behaving, your care, your patience, your love and respect for me. It was so clear brightie. You are not that much of a secret keeper. Win finally says all things he had been hiding.

But you are dumb. You are not supposed to figure it out like that. Bright blurted it out without thinking.

Excuse me. I am not that dumb. I understand few things pretty easily. Win said proudly.

Still being in a shocked mode bright says.... NO YOU ARE! How did you find out? Tell me honestly.

Hey why can't you believe me? Win asks in disbelief.

Because it's impossible. You are... Just you. You can't do something like that. Bright is also in disbelief.

Oh hell! Why are you being so stubborn? Let it go already. I love you and that's what it matters. Win said in monotone.

IT DOES NOT! Bright said and regret it immediately.

I-It does n-not...? Win cannot believe he heard that. And he drops his head low.

Oh my god. No no I am sorry Winnie. My love. Your love is everything that matters. It was just in the heat of the moment. I don't mean it. Bright moves closer to win hugs him while win is sitting on a chair and hugs him back.

Then accept that I found it on my own. Win said back in stern voice.

No way! Just tell me how did you find out? Bright is back at it again.

Jeez. I found it on my own. Nobody told me. Relax now. Have a seat. Win is oblivious.

No I want....wait nobody told you...?
Oh fuck did somebody tell you? Was it Man? Bright asks him.

Man knew? Oh I get it. So he told fong. Yeah now. Oh shit. Win realises.

Fong? Fong? Fong told you? Bright shook.

Okay fine. Yes he made me understand. He told me you love me. I didn't believe but then I noticed it too. Win finally says it out loud.

Oh hell. Fong knows too. I was hoping to keep it a secret. Bright sighs in defeat and rests his head on the table.

Win slowly pokes Bright's hand to make him lift up his head.

Excuse me but actually whole University knows. And now take your time. Win says and rushed into his room.

Bright takes a minute to take that information in. And when it hit him

WHAATTTTTT!!!! THEY KNOWWWWW?!?