NEVER-ENDING LOVE

No one's PoV

Bright and Win woke up in different rooms filled with variety of emotions not knowing what to do with their life when their loved one is gone.

Both immediately start crying and shouting in pain. Both are covered in bruises. Both are covered with deepest scars on their hearts.

Win comes out of the room and decides to spend time in his beloved one's room. As soon as he opened the door he is beyond shocked to see bright on the bed crying his eyes out.

B-bright... Win uttered not knowing whether its real or not.

Huh? Win? Is that really you win? Bright said in disbelief.

OH MY GOD! BRIGHT YOU ARE ALIVE!!! OMG THANK GOD!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! Win said and started crying again.

I AM ALIVE? OF COURSE I AM ALIVE SINCE MY BIRTH! BUT YOU???? HOW?? AM I FUCKING DREAMING? Bright in disbelief yet again.

Soon they hugged and embraced each other like never before. They poured their feelings into this one hug. This hug had the most satisfying feeling of love ever for them.

They were like that for about an hour. They have calmed down a bit and are lying in bed together.

Bright baby I never imagined to meet you again like this. I am so happy. I could die of happiness. Win said sincerely.

Hey enough about dying and shit. I still didn't recover from that shock. Bright said.

Yeah sorry. I can understand. But how though? We both thought we died and yet somehow we are here.. is this one of the alternative world or was that it? Win said being clueless.

I just fucking hope that was the alternate world. I saw you dead with my own eyes. And that too you took your own life. Why in the world did you do that huh..? Bright asked him.

So I took my own life? You died in a car accident, I went to see you at your home and found you dead. I couldn't control my emotions and the thought of loosing you made me irrational and I jumped from your terrace... Win confessed.

ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? WHY WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE JUST BECAUSE I DIED? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WOULD THAT MAKE ME FEEL, NUISANCE? Bright snapped.

Hey How would you feel if you are dead? I gave my life because I thought you were gone. Or else why would I? And you?!? DRIVING SO CARELESSLY THAT YOU END UP DEAD JUST BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT? HOW WOULD THAT MAKE ME FEEL HUH? Win said back.

Sigh.. this is getting nowhere. Your scars on the head and my cuts and bruises tells that it really did happen in the alternative world. Remember how I hurt my leg in the zombie world and still had to deal with pain in the real world. Let's just be thankful that it wasn't that serious and  Our deaths are probably related to each other. I died in a accident after seeing you dead. You died after seeing me dead in a accident. Sounds like something we would do so let's just forget about it. Main thing is we found each other again and are alive to live to the fullest. Get it, Win? Bright said and looked at win who is in tears. ..

Don't...say it .... So lightly Saraleo. I guess...this was a reminder to say that life is short. Win said while crying.

Don't cry my buffalo... We are alive.. see? We can touch other.. touches win.. we can kiss each other...kisses win... We can hold each other tightly... Tightly holds win....

I know.. it just reminds me how life can turn around at any point and I can lose you any minute. Tightly holds bright too

I love you too much to lose you Win. I will go through any lengths to revive you. Don't worry Everytime I will make sure we end up together.... Bright reassuring win.

I love you a lot too. I don't want any regrets now.... Let's do everything in our capacity. I don't wanna go through shit like that again... Win says and kisses bright.

I know... The feeling ..love. I can't stand a chance at life without you... Please be with me forever.. bright says.

Let's grow old together brightie... Win says and moves closer to bright.

Yeah let's do that.... Bright says and kisses win on his neck.

Say Bright..? Wanna do it? Win asks bright.

Never been so ready... Bright says and moves more closer to win admiring every touch and every sight.

Win pulls bright to a passionate kiss and keeps on embracing each other.

Now rest is upto your imagination... Sayonara

____THE END___