Late night walk

Backstory : Y/N and Jaden have veen best friends sinds birth together with Javon. But Jaden and Y/N have always been closer especially the last 4 months. They are always together we're Y/N is is Jaden and the other way around.

Y/N pov :

as i was laying on my bed watching Tiktok i saw a edit of me and Jaden. It was on a live of Jayla and me and Jaden were dancing together it was a cute edit. and in that moment i got a notification from Jaden.

Jay jay🐨

Jay jay🐨
Wyd?
Me:
watching Your hot best friends
of course 😼

Me and Jaden always flirt with each other the only difference is i mean it he don't

Jay jay🐨
those are my bitches
stay away from them
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Me:
Nah sharing is caring bitch.

Jay jay 🐨
Hell no what mine is
is mine and says mine.

me:
Nothing is really from you
dip shit

Jay jay🐨
you are

I keep looking at the text and wonder if he mean it. But i know he won't we are bestfriend sinds i can remember. He's just playing.

me:
In you dreams dwarf

Jay Jay 🐨
First stop with that nickname
i were 5 and you were just a
giraf .
second in my dreams you are mine
:)

me:
i didn't know you dream of me.
pervert

jay jay🐨
Yeah in my dreams we do
a lot of
Stuff

me:
didn't need to know that

Jay jay🐨
anyways wanna go for a
walk ?

me:
yeah sure give me 5 minutes

Jay jay
alright
seen 11:35 pm

Ones i Put in some comfortable clothes i went slowly down stairs  making sure no one wakes up. I opened the door and Jaden was already waiting for me. i walked towards him and hugged him he hugged back and started walking.

while we were walking we also were talking about a lot of stuff. First he asked about Alex a boy in my class who has a well know crush on me. I tell him that i don't like him and think he is a bit scary but sweet. Second he asked about if i liked someone. Him but he doesn't need to know that.
I tell him no and he kinda looked sad and disappointed. So i asked him if he liked anyone he also tells me no. painful this just painful. anyways we reached a park and sit down on a stairs of a statue. He looked me in the eyes and started opening is month to say something. I leid to you you know he says still looking in my Y/E/C eyes. I don't get what he said he leid to me. about what ? i asked him confused. I do like someone. Don't cry don't cry don't cry.

really who is the lucky woman or man i support you both ways. He laughed about this i did to trying not to tear up. He grapped my hand pulled me a bit closer to him. Put his arm around my waist and let go of my hand to go to my neck. And he start leaning in and so did i and our lips locked. it felt like fireworks were going off. we kissed for what felt like for ever and we pulled apart. I like you Y/N like really much and i want you to be mine and mine only . Not that sharing is caring bullshit. i laughed at this and said Jaden i like you to and locked our lips again going more lust than the last time. He started pulling me closer and closer leaving no place between our bodies. we pulled apart and looked in his beautiful brown eyes. he stood up picked me up with him trow mr over his schoolser and walked toward my home. I opend the door and waved to him goodbye. i closed the door and walked in silence to my room.

AN OMG I CANT BELEAVE IT 500 reads i love you guys so much

AN OMG I CANT BELEAVE IT 500 reads i love you guys so much. tell me if you have any ideas for a image story <3