dinner night

Backstory : 
You and The walton family are neighbours and you have grown up with them. You are always with them and so are your parents. It's was Sunday and that ment you have dinner with the Walton family.

Y/N pov

It was Sunday what ment i had dinner with the Walton family they are my second family. I was doing my make up and did my hair and put on a cute top and a new jeans. As i walked downstairs to meet my parents to go to the restaurant. We walked to the car and drove to the restaurant.

Jaden pov:

It's sunday what ment i have dinner with Y/N i don't know why but something about her makes me happy like i can take on the world. If i have a baseball game i always think of her and that i want to make her proud. There is no denying i like her a lot. And i am going to make sure she know after today that she belongs with me.

We were already at the restaurant Y/N family being late like always. And than i saw her she always looks a beautiful but she is natural beautiful she doesn't need the make up. But what ever makes her happy. They walked to us and sit down i thought she would sit next to me but she sat next down Jayla ofcource.
We ordered food and drinks and started talking.
after a while it was already dark. and the moon was full tonight.

Y/N pov
As i was eating i realised i forgot my phone home. Mom i forgot my phone home can i go get it i asked her. she agreed but wanted Jaden to walk with me because it was dark. Me and Jaden walked outside side to side until i felt something against my hand i looked down and saw it's was Jaden's hand. He hold my hand and i let him i mean if you liked a boy and he did that who whould pull away? As we were walking he started asking things like Who do you like or Do you have a internet in someone. i said no because i liked him but i don't wanna fuck up our friendship.

As we were finally were at my house i walked upstairs to my room and Jaden followed because it's almost his house to. I grapped my phone and felt someone behind me and felt to strong arms around me hugging me. Jaden what are you doing i asked him in a sweet caring voice. Hugging you because i think i love you he says almost in a whisper. Wait what did you say i turn around to face him. I am 5,6 and he's like 5,7 so there isn't that much of a height difference. I think i love you Y/N and i wanted you to be my girlfriend he said looking straight in my eyes.
i love you to Jaden i says and start to lean in and so did he. Our lips locked and it was the sweetest kiss i ever had. His hands found my waist and my hand found his neck. We pulled apart looking in each other's  eyes. We need to get back before they suspect something he said not breaking the eye contact. i agree let's go i said and grapped his hand and we walked back the to restaurant hand in hand as boyfriend and girlfriend.

 i agree let's go i said and grapped his hand and we walked back the to restaurant hand in hand as boyfriend and girlfriend

and also 2 k views😭😭 i wanna cry