~ 3 ~

You go back to dancing with JJ.

"Hey, you wanna sit down for a bit" he asks you, a little out of breath from dancing.

"Sure" you say, also out of breath.

You both collapse on a sofa and take a deep breath. You look over to each other a laugh.

You then reach into you bag and take out a similar tin to Rafe's and a lighter. You pop open the tin and offer it to JJ.

"Ohh, yes please" he says picking out a pre-rolled blunt. Again, similar to Rafe's.

You click the tin shut and drop it back into your bag.

JJ holds the blunt in his hand and you light the end for him. He takes a puff then hands it to you. You do the same and you both smoke, laughing and talking.

You glance over at Rafe a few times and he glares at you with JJ, the other kooks making comments into Rafe's ear as he does. You liked making Rafe jealous but you were also still annoyed with him and just having lots of fun with JJ. The two of you had hung out a few times before but not very often. You had forgotten what a fun guy he was.

Suddenly, two hands came crashing onto JJ's shoulders, you both jump and turn your heads to look at who it was.

It was John B. "Fucking hell, you scared me man" JJ breathed at the boy.

John B glanced at you then looked back at JJ. "We're heading back, you coming?" He asked his friend.

JJ looks at you and you nod slightly. "C ya" you say, then push yourself up off the sofa.

The Pogues begin to walk away, out of the house.

'Fuck' you think yo yourself, remembering you arrived in Rafe's car, and you did not feel like getting driven home by him anytime soon. You wanted to prove your point, you were stubborn like that.

"Wait" you say looking back at JJ and the Pogues. JJ here's your voice and turns his head to look back at you.

"You ok?" He asked stopping and fully facing you, the others not noticing and continuing to walk.
"I just remembered I came with Rafe and he really pissed me off so I don't wanna go back with him, can I join you guys" you ask, but your already assuming he's going to say yes.

"Sur-" he says and you immediately reply, "I've just gotta give Rafe his keys, two seconds"

You were used to getting what your wanted.

You strut over to the boys and slap the key into Rafe's hand, "bye boys" you say, giving Rafe a fake smile.

The boys mumble "bye" back to you and as your walk off your hear them laughing, "jeez, what d'you do Rafe"

You laugh to yourself and make your way back to JJ who is waiting by the door.

You leave the house and begin to walk down the road to were the Pogue's van was parked.

"So what did Rafe do?" JJ asks you as your walking down the road.

"Nothing really, he just acts like a fucking protective boyfriend sometimes"

JJ gives you a slightly confused look

"and he's not..." You add, before clarifying, "...my boyfriend."

JJ just shrugs.

"And he's just like really controlling sometimes and I just want him to fuck off" you continue to JJ.

"Fair enough" JJ agrees with you. "I really though y'all we're dating though" he says, looking at you. You reach the car as he says this to you so you don't really reply.

"We got one more" JJ sates to his friends.

They shrug and seem fairly unbothered as JJ did spend most of the night with this girl.

They drop you home in their rundown van. It's cute I guess but not your style. I suppose you have a more expensive taste.
You make perfectly natural conversation with the Pogues and they quickly ease into you. You had a knack of getting people to do this with you, it did just come naturally to you.

You get home and let yourself in. Your mum is already asleep so you make an effort be be slightly quieter.

You reach your room

You get changed, take of your makeup, flop on your bed and open your phone:

Rafe x                                                 
> pls dont hate me.
________________________________________________
JJ Maybank
> my friends and i r having a kegger in the boneyard tmrw night
> wanna come?

You have had to much weed and to much vodka to deal with Rafe but you agree to go to the kegger with JJ. why not, you shrug to yourself and reply:

You
> sure :)
> and i had fun tonight x

And you did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope your enjoying! Pls vote if you are! x