~ 8 ~

You drag your self up the stairs and wander down the corridor, you push open a door and it's a bathroom so your walk in, leaving the door slightly open behind you.

You sprinkle some of the white powder onto the porcelain sink and brush it into a messy line. You role up a note and snort the substance up your right nostril, you lean your head back and let out a deep breath. Soon your head and body start to feel light and dizzy and you stagger over to the bath and lay in it, your head and arms resting on the rim.

You feel yourself let go and the real world starts to slowly slip away...

Rafe happens to see yours and Barry's interaction and although he was supposed to be angry and you, he found himself worrying. He understood drugs and understood Emma's relationship with them, mainly because it was similar to his. He was filled with regret over how he had been acting. Tonight, but also before that.

He couldn't help but start to search for Emma. He began to walk down the upstairs corridor until he noticed you in the bathroom at the end of the hallway. He saw your resting head on the bath through the gap in the doorway and worry and fear started to fill him up. He began to jog down the corridor to you, and shoved open the door to the bathroom. He knelt down next to the bath and let out a sigh of relief when he realised you weren't passed out. You were extremely high but not passed out.

"Rafe?" you slur, almost unrecognisably.

"Hey, Em, look I think you need to go home."

You mumble and undistinguishable response.

"Yeah, ok, I'm gonna take you home." Rafe replies, not that your listening, let alone understanding what he's saying.

He wraps his arms around you and lifts you out of the bath. He sets you down of the tiled floor but catches you, bridal style, before you fall. He then carries you through the party and to his car.
He carefully seats you in the passenger seat and straps you in.
He then walks round and jumps in the seat next to you.

"Hey Rafe" you slur.

"Yes?" Rafe answers.
You look at him blankly, "yes, what?"

"You just- whatever, let's just get you home." Rafe replies, amused by you but also concerned for your safety.

Rafe takes you back to his house and carries you up the stairs to his room. He then unzips your dress and pulls it up, over your head and slips on one of his t-shirts to replace it. You pass out as soon as your head hits the pillow and Rafe goes to sleep soon after.

You wake up in the morning confused as to where you were and what had happened last night. You then realise your in Rafe's room and some memories slip back but it's all very hazy. He must have taken you back after the party but the last you remember was him hating you and trying to make you jealous with the blond chick.

"Morning" rafe mumbles.

You turn to look at him, he is sitting up in the bed, looking at his phone.

"What the hell happened last night." You ask.

"Do you really want me to tell you." He replies glancing down at you.

You groan but let out a small laugh before becoming more serious again, "thank you Rafe, for bringing me home." You sit up further in the bed.

"Who says I bought you home?" Rafe replies satirically, looking over at you.

"Oh shut up, who else would have brought me here. I'm serious though, thank you." You look into his eyes and you begin to lean in to kiss him. He looks back into your eyes but quickly turns away and gets up from the bed.

You are left on the bed feeling confused and upset, you brush it off though and get up as well. By this time, Rafe had gone into the bathroom and turned on the shower. You sigh and leave the room to go and get some food, you were starving.

As you plod down the stairs to the kitchen you notice Sarah making some toast. She looks over at you an smiles, "morning. You want a slice?"

"Sure, thanks." you reply rather plainly, but it wasn't personal to Sarah. You were just confused and upset about Rafe and tired and hungover from the party.

You were sitting at the breakfast bar eating your toast when Rafe came downstairs and Sarah left. It was awkward.
"You should probably go once you've finished that, I have stuff to do." He says to you emotionlessly.

"Ok" you reply.

"You can leave the shirt on don't worry," Rafe adds, feeling guilty.
You thank him and quickly finish your food before getting your stuff from Rafe's room and leaving to walk back to your house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No, why is Rafe being mean?? Anyway, hope you enjoyed and please like if you did! x