~ 4 ~

Ootd:

The summer sun beams in through your window and wakes you up

The summer sun beams in through your window and wakes you up. You have a bit of a headache but your body is used to being hung over.

As you begin to fully wake up Rafe enters your mind, and then JJ.
You lift yourself out of bed and start to get ready. You have a quick shower and as you are washing you think about everything that happened last night.

All your anger towards Rafe was gone and you honestly just wanted it all to go back to normal.

You get out the shower and grab a muted green bikini. You put on a nice white skirt and a cute top.

You sit at the kitchen counter and make a bagel. As you're cooking, your mum comes down the stairs.

"Morning sweetheart" she says, looking at you.

"Morning" you reply, continuing to cook, obviously having had much less sleep than your mother.

Your phone buzzes from the counter and you look at who it is.

Kelse
> were all hanging at camerons house
> come over

"I'm gonna head to the Cameron's" you say to your mum putting your plate in the dishwasher and picking up your bagel in your hand.

"Ok honey, I'm going to be out most of the day but i'll be back in the evening." She replies as she sits down and opens a magazine.

You plod up the stairs to your room, taking occasional bites of your breakfast, and grab your flip flops and a pair of sunglasses.

You hop back down the stairs, slide your phone into your bag and leave through the back door. You grab your bike from the wall and cycle the short distance to the Cameron's house.

When you got there, Kelce and Rafe were chilling in the pool drinking beers and Sarah and Topper were lying on one large sunbed with cocktails. And some other (unnamed) kooks were chilling around the pool.

"Yo Emma" Kelce shouts to you as your approach the teens.

"Hey guys, how are the heads" you say jokingly, referring to the level of drunkuness they all were the night before.

You make eye contact with Rafe and he's obviously trying to figure out if your still mad at him but he is also clearly trying to hide his thoughts.
You give him a look to say 'we're good' and Sarah turns her head to look at you and speaks, "drinks are in the fridge"

You stroll into the house through the large glass doors and start to make a sloppy cocktail with vodka and juice.

As you're beginning to make your drink, Rafe appears through the doors. He's quickly tried to dry himself off but his bear chest is still damp with pool water.

"Look I'm sorry Emma" he's says to you, slightly monotone, as he walks over to you.

"It's ok, Rafe" you reply, "I forgive you" you say in a jokingly serious tone. "your still a prick though" you add.