~ 7 ~

Ootd:

3-4 days had past and Rafe was over and you had had sex on the sofa pretty much as soon as he got there, he didn't seem to want to hang out but it had been like this for weeks days now

You were laying next to each other on the large sofa, both out of breath form the sex you had just had.

"You know I really didn't sleep with JJ" you say.

"Yeah, you said the other day." He answers plainly without looking at you.

"I know, but I didn't think you believed me" you reply, looking up at him.

"Well I do" he breathes as he gets up and starts to get dressed. He has put his jeans on but is still shirtless when he adds, "and I really don't give a fuck anyway."

"What do you mean you don't give a fuck?" You question. It hurt how little he seemed to care.

"I mean I don't give a fuck, you can have sex with whoever you want." He snaps back "We're not dating, remember?" He refers to you making that point to him at the party last week.

"That was so different Rafe!" You spring off the sofa and quickly put some clothes on.

"Why are you so fucking mad Emma?" Rafe raises his voice back at you.

"Because you've been acting weird Rafe."

"How? How have I been acting weird?" He questions you. "Whatever, I've got to go." He says, brushing you off and turning away from you.

"Like that! You just fuck me and leave!" You shout after him.

"What am I supposed to do? You say I'm being too overprotective and then you get mad when I'm not in love with you or some shit."

You just stand their for a moment, hurt by what he just said, but then quickly reply, "oh fuck off Rafe."

"Gladly." He remarks while walking outs of the door and onto his motorbike.

"Fuck you!" You shout at him from your door.

"Yeah fuck you too." He replies before skidding off down the driveway.

You were so  angry at Rafe but you were also upset, you wish you both could go back to normal. Back to just flirting and chatting and hanging out.

~~~~~

There was a party that night, a big one. You knew Rafe would be there but you didn't care, you didn't want to stop having fun just because of him, and you wanted him to know that too.

Ootd:

But as you step through the threshold of the house that evening, you see Rafe

But as you step through the threshold of the house that evening, you see Rafe... with another girl. She looked the complete opposite of you, she had short blond hair and green eyes.

The girl was stunning, but in a much less natural way than Emma.

She was stood right up to him, her hands round his neck. His hands glided up and down her ass and back with the music. Rafe then held the girls waste and turned her body 180 degrees and she started to sway her hips on him.
He knew you were watching. He knew he was making you jealous; he knew he was making you angry.

Suddenly, all the upset and regret left, and you were just left with anger, more than before. This was obviously what he wanted but you couldn't help it, he was being an complete asshole.

Then you have an idea. You scan around the room and your eyes lay on JJ and you strut up to him. He is with his friends so you glance and smile at them before reaching JJ, "wanna dance?" You ask, smirking and holding you your hand.

A smile forms on his face and he takes your hand, you smile back, turn your body to the dance floor and put your hand -with JJ's in it- up above your head and lead the boy through the crowd. You stop in the middle, close enough for Rafe to see but not close enough to make it obvious.

You begin to dance sexily with JJ to the music. You run you hands up and down his body and he does the same to you, outlining your figure. You and Rafe occasionally exchange glances filled with anger.

JJ suddenly begins to move away from you and slow his movements, "your really just dancing with me to make Rafe jealous, Emma?" You snap your head around to face him but don't reply, you just look into his eyes apologetically. You didn't want to lie to him, plus he already knew so it wouldn't do any good.

You did understand why he was upset but it also didn't matter that much right, it was just dancing. You step closer to him but he steps back, away from you, a hurt and angry look on his face.

"No Emma, just fuck off." JJ says quietly while storming off, into the party.

'Shit' you think to your self and begin to walk out and away from the main party. You end up sitting in a corner and you think.

You now had both boys angry at you and you didn't know what to do. It felt like everything was falling apart and there was nothing you could do. You couldn't decide between the boys and now you might have lost them both.
You just wanted to let go, you craved the feeling of being completely numb, completely free of any and all worries in life.
You needed drugs, and you knew where you could get them from.

Barry.

You had noticed him sitting on a couch when you first got in. You wonder over and let out a sigh of relief when you see him there.
You flop down next to him and he glances over at you. "Emma, haven't seen you in a while." He grumbles.
"Hey" you reply, without looking at him "I need drugs." You say, now turning you head to look at the man sitting next to you. "coke, ket, I honestly don't care."
Barry looks at you doubtfully, "I thought you got clean" he asks.
"Seriously, Barry?" you reply. You pause before speaking again, "look, please dude, it's been a shitty day."
Barry sighs then pulls out a small bag of coke from his pocket. "50 quid" he states.
You fourough your brows, "40"
"This ain't a fucking negotiation Emma."  Barry snaps.
You role your eyes and reach into your bag. You count two 20's and one 10 and hand it to him and he gives you the bag.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eee, hope you enjoyed! Please vote! and leave your thought and suggestions in the comments x