~ 9 ~

Ootd:

Rafe, Sarah, Topper, Kelce, some other kooks and you hang out at the club house that afternoon and Rafe is pretty blank towards you the whole time

Rafe, Sarah, Topper, Kelce, some other kooks and you hang out at the club house that afternoon and Rafe is pretty blank towards you the whole time. You try to ignore it and have fun with the others but it bothers you. You weren't sure how much longer you could deal with Rafe acting like this.
So that evening you decide to go and talk to him. You arrive and his house just before the sun starts to set and nock on the front door. Wheezy opens it and you ask where Rafe is. She tells you he is on the balcony and you thank her and make your way up the stairs to where he is.
He is sitting on a chair, looking out onto the now setting sun.
"Rafe?" You say quietly. He swivels around when he hears your voice.

"Emma."

"I know you've made it pretty obvious you don't wanna see me but I just needed to talk to you. You've just been really fucking dry to me for days and I don't know why"

Rafe doesn't reply, he just looks at the floor avoiding eye contact with you.

"Can you at least look at me?" You say a little annoyed.

He looks up at you, "We just never hang out any more, we're either with everyone else or fucking. Do you really hate me or what, Rafe? You won't even kiss me on the lips anymore."

"I don't hate you."

"Well then why do-"

"I'm falling for you."

You stand their in shock.

"And if I start fucking hanging out with you alone and kissing you on the lips, I'm gonna fall in love with you and your going to hurt me. So I've been trying to avoid you because-"

"Rafe shut up" you cut him off and press your lips against his, cupping his face in your hands. You stay there for a moment and begin to slowly move your mouth around his, you then pull away for a second, your body keeps pressing up against is and you you only move your face a few centermeters away from his. "I'm falling too" you say, before reentering the kiss, this time he gives passion and emotion back with his lips and tongue, and his hands and arms.

He then pulls away for a second and looks at you, "what?" you question.

"Nothing" he grins back at your and presses his lips back against yours. You continue your kiss on the edge of the balcony until you both pull away and look into each other's eyes and smile. He then wraps his arm around your shoulder and you both shift slightly to face the sunset. You snake your arm around his waist and rest your head on his body.

You stand there for a few moments taking in the beautiful pinks and oranges that are filling the sky. You felt so peaceful, more peaceful than you have in a long time. It felt like a massive weight had been lifted off your shoulders and you could finally relax. You look up to his face and he looks down at you, he then leans his face down and plants a final kiss on your mouth.

The End
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Think I'm going to stop there, I really hope you enjoyed this story! Please vote and leave feedback, it really means a lot, thanks! x