Warps

Kurogiri couldn't possibly warp everyone out. Compress was being flung around by what seemed to be flying fists as well as a purple haired teen. Invisibility quirk.

Spinner was being handled by Fatgum, who easily felt with Spinner's strength enhancements.

Dabi was holding his ground against Eraserhead, Kaminari, and Monoma. The three were an odd group in itself, but Dabi was ranked as one of the strongest villans. His status made the Erasure Hero forced to fight with Monoma and Kaminari.

Monoma would switch between using a copy of Aizawa's quirk to erase the blue flames, confusing Dabi when he couldn't use his quirk. Whenever applicable, Kaminari would zap the villain and Monoma would change quirks once more. He then would douse the young adult with a water quirk, hoping to both extinguish present flames and make Dabi's quirk harder to use.

Dabi was slowly getting tired and cornered.

Not a good combination.

A nomu in the back was being held off by Present Mic, a young boy with want seemed to be a scale quirk--Hiryu. At a second glance, Kurogiri could barely spot a tall figure behind the nomu, directing the two fighter's like a puppet master as well as evading oncoming attacks.

Wow, our numbers have really dwindled the past few months, Kurogiri thought.

First Moonlight, Muscular, and Mustard were captured. Then Mange was killed and Toga went missing recently. Kurogiri shuttered, remembering the day Toga never returned to the base.

Twice had a breakdown and Dabi got angry. The fire quirked adult had begun a slight rampage from bottled up anxiety.

So far, the villains seemed to be dropping like flies. It hurt having one go missing. And it was felt all through the base. Shigaraki had even turned in to his room early for the past week, spending less and less time with the League as a whole.

Like he was distancing himself. But he was also a thinker, meaning sometimes it took a bit for him to mull over his emotions.

Spinner was the same, only he spent more of his time outside than his room.

I can't possibly warp everyone. I'll end up creating chaos, the heros and League are too close together. They have to separate at least five feet apart so I can warp from under their feet.

Kurogriri tried to stratigize. But it was hard hearing Oboro talk in the back of his head.

This is our chance! I can go back--we can go back! Look, it's Shota and Hizashi! I want to hug them so badly. Please please please let me out. Kurogiri could practically hear Oboro beg verbally. And he was definitely tempted to allow Oboro out.

However with Master still around, if Kurogiri were to slip up once, he would be executed on the spot or returned back to the facility for more testing.

They definitely couldn't live through that again.

Both Kurogiri and Oboro shuddered under the idea.

For now, Kurogiri would simply observe the scene from a corner and find openings to warp people away. Heros he would warp to different cities located far away. And then he would warp the League to one of their safe houses in Sendai.

Scanning the room as a whole one more time, a thought struck Kurogiri.

Where is Shigaraki?