5.)

🍪Mizuki🍪

🍪Mizuki🍪

"That was so embarrassing! Now it's gonna haunt me when I'm alone with my thoughts" Mizuki shakes her head attempting to physically get rid of the embarrassing memory.

Mizuki got inside the small makeshift room and see Sōma talking to someone. It was the girl from the entrance exam. "Wasn't her name Erina?" Mizuki just shrugs and make her presence known to them.

"Great job out there. I love the confidence you had up there. I knew it was best for you to do the speech" Mizuki gave him two thumbs up. Sōma chuckles lightly and slung his arm around her shoulders.

"Aw thanks my-" he started but was interrupted by Erina's shouting.

"WHY ARE YOU PRAISING THIS IDIOT FOR MAKING AN IDIOT OF HIMSELF" she points at Mizuki with an appalled expression. Sōma look at the girl in his arm with amusement waiting for her answer. The slightly shorter girl look at the honey-blonde with a confused face.

"Well Sōma and I are friends and you always gotta support your friend unless they're in the wrong" Mizuki said thoughtfully putting her arm around Sōma's waist.

"Aww thanks buddy" he brought her into his chest practically suffocating her.

"You won't have a buddy for long if yo-" she dramatically pass out in his arms.

"Oh crap! Wait you can't die on me yet! Who's gonna suffer with me when we start school" he shakes the "unconscious" girl in his arms frantically. Mizuki did her best to suppress her laughter which she succeeded in.

"That's all you think of me" she fake gasp and jump out of his arms. "Someone who can suffer with" she place her hand on her dress doing her best to look offended. Sōma smirks at the girl's antics.

"Would you be more offended if I said yes" she nods.

"Then yes" these simple two words led to them bickering back and forward. Forgetting entirely of Erina's presence which she realized. This obviously made her feel greatly annoyed at the two bickering friends.

"How can idiots like that be allowed to attend here?" She grit her teeth and walks out of the tent not before bumping into Sōma. The two pause their bickering and watch the honey blonde girl walk out.

"What's her problem"

"She was still here?"

The two said at the same time. They look at each other and burst into laughter.

"Did you really forget she was right there?" Sōma said while still laughing. Mizuki hits him lightly, still laughing as well.

"It's not my fault, I thought she walked away so she didn't have to deal with us"

Mizuki and Sōma talk inside the tent until it was time for them to depart ways with the tent. Mizuki was glad to make a friend like Sōma before her official first day. It gave her hope that today wouldn't be an entirely awkward mess.