3.)

Mizuki Takahasi

"All potential transfers, I will be overseeing your transfer exams today. My name is Erina Nakiri" Erina introduces herself.

'She's wearing a uniform? She still in school so she must be some type of top dog around here.'

Another girl starts talking about how the exams will work but was stopped by Erina.

"Alright..Bring the cooking station here"

"Yes ma'am" the girl run off. She comes back with a layout of ingredients.

"Your main ingredient will be eggs. Make me one dish. Only those whose dish impressed me may transfer into Tohtsuki Academy." Everyone but me and Soma starts freaking out.

"You have just one minute, starting now, to exercise your right to abstain from the test" Erina had a dark smile on her face. It wasn't scary like momma's though.

"Huh? One minute?"

"I abstain"

"IM OUT" everyone starts running. One of them shove me into Soma.

"WATCH IT COWARDS"

Soma laughs at me. "You okay?" he asks with a smile. I nod.

"I wonder why they running"

Soma catches one of the running dudes. "Why are you guys running" Soma asks completely oblivious to the boy struggling. The pathetic boy went on to explain who Erina was.

"Oh so that's why they ran. What a dumb reason" Soma nods in agreement.

"Well I guess it's just the two of us now."

"Excuse me? So to be clear we can make whatever we want right?" I asks Erina who looks shocked including her secretary.

"So long as you use eggs, you're free to make what you like. But do really want to do this? If you'd rather quit, now's your—"

"Man, I was really worried" He sigh with relief as he touches Erina's shoulder. I let out of breath of relief as well.

"I know right I thought I was gonna flunk before making anything"

"GET AWAY FROM HER! Just who do you think she is?" the girl blocks our way from Erina.

"Not really"

"Isn't she Erina?"

"She's just not Erina. She's the top student in the middle school division and the" I walk over to see a draw full of different types of knives.

"Woahhh Soma come look at all the knives they have. They're really shiny and in amazing condition" He walks over to me and picks up one of the knife holding it up.

"Woah I only seen these knives on TV" I observed it with him.

"Quit wandering around you two!" the two girls yells at us gaining our attention.

"I'll ask again. Do you really intend to take my exam?"

"Well umm.....All you have to say is that it taste good right?" he throws the knife into the air and catching flawlessly.
"So of course I'll take it" I applaud at the hand work.

"Wow Soma that was cool"

"What about you?" Erina looks at me with a strange expression that I can't figure out.

"Of course I am" I smile at her.
I feel like she doesn't like us. I wonder why? We've been really friendly towards her. I shrug. I put my hair in a low ponytail. I clip my bangs up.

"I'm all fired up"

•After cooking•

I'm done.

"Erina-chan are you ready to eat my food?"

"NOW YOU CAN HEAR US" Ducky shouts looking pissed off.

"Huh what is ducky talking about Soma" I point at the angry ducky.

"Well you were ignoring during your whole time cooking" Soma said. I put my dish on a tray and walks over to them.

"Sorry I do that sometimes when I'm cooking alone"

"It's alright pal" Soma pats my head. I smile and put my dish down beside his dish.

"Soma I made you one too" I smirk. He face wore a smirk as well.

"Funny thing is I made you one too" I grin.

"Aww thanks bud"

"HEY YOU TWO I'M THE JUDGE HERE" Erina hits the table.

"Sorry Erina-chan" I do a quick bow and turn back to Soma.
"Soma has she tried your dish yet" as I said this Soma got depressed.

"She called it disgusting" he head sunk low. I pat his back and turns to Erina whose staring at my dish.
"Oyakodon? Really do you think a simple little dish can please my god tongue" Erina flips her hair.

"Have Erina-chan never heard of the saying 'Never judge a book by it's cover'

"Have Erina-chan never heard of the saying 'Never judge a book by it's cover'. You should really try it I know you'll love it" I give her a smile.

"Humph I'll give this mediocre oyakodon a try" she takes her chopsticks and takes a bite of my dish. She freezes up.

"Hm? Oh Soma you try it too" I slide his serving to him. He chuckles and slides his dish towards me.

"Sure only if you do the same" I glance at Erina whose going in for another bite of my oyakodon. I smile and tug on Soma's shirt a little. He gives me a weird look. I make a motion with my eyes to look at Erina. He does so and smirks.

"Soooo~ Erina-chan~ How does it taste?" Erina blush and grips her chopsticks.
"I saw you take another bite of my 'mediocre' oyakodon so it must have pleased your god tongue right~ Erina-chan?" she was trembling like if she say it was good her whole life would be destroyed.

"It's...."

"Yess~"

"It's STILL A MEDIOCRE OYAKODON ITS HORRIBLE"

"H-Huh?"