6.)

It was officially Mizuki's first day of class

It was officially Mizuki's first day of class. She was all giddy and happy. She even had her first class with her best pal, Sōma. She was beaming with joy that all the obvious negative energy that were getting sent to Sōma was reflected by her. They were paired up and in a practice room kitchen.

The place was so neat and clean. They even had the latest kitchen equipment. There was a layout of ingredients in front of them that looks as though they were freshly picked this morning.

"It seems like you're very excited" Sōma said with a chuckle. He pats her head which made her look up at him. Her bangs shift a bit so he could see her green and blue eyes.

No matter how many times he see it, which only been a couple times, he still can't help but marvel at them. He squint his eyes a bit as Mizuki gives him a radiant smile.

"Of course, I'm excited. I can't wait to learn new recipes or techniques or even hone my skills. Aren't you excited?" She couldn't even stop herself from swaying side to side all enthusiastically.

Plus, it would be like her first time cooking with others that wasn't her mother.

It was a bit scary, but at least she wasn't alone. "I guess it's a bit exciting, but calm it down. You'll run out of gas soon with all that moving" he said with a chuckle. She tries to stand still which only led to her fidgeting with her apron.

"Now that I think about it, I don't think I've had someone try to teach me how to cook since I was just a little kid" Soma was throwing and catching in an onion in his hand. Mizuki gives him a thoughtful look.

"Hmm...me neither, but it should be fun to learn new things" she leans forward to look up at him with her hands behind her back.

Soma looks at the shorter girl with a slight grin. He found her optimism pretty enduring.

The pair didn't even notice that other students were giving them the stink eye. More so Sōma but Mizuki too for being associated with him.

Even if they did notice neither of them would care. Mizuki was a firm believer of letting the food do the talking rather than run at the mouth.

"Alright, Pay attention" a thick French accent came from the front of the class. This caught the attention of everyone in the room.

Mizuki starts putting her waist-length hair into a high ponytail. She didn't want it to be her way as she cooked. "Gosh, I'm so nervous!" First time things always made her nervous, even if she was excited.

"Good morning. Time to learn, my young apprentis" the blonde haired man said with a frown on his face. He sorta reminds the heterochromia haired girl of the old men back home.

They always look grouchy before they ate. Everyone greets him with a "Good morning, master chef" well everyone but Sōma and Mizuki. Sōma looks confused on what the instructor even said.