2.)

(TODAYS OUTFIT)

(TODAYS OUTFIT)

Hmph"

Stupid School. Stupid Mommy. She just wanted to get rid of me. I arrive at the school to see black cars everywhere. All the students have a butler or bodyguard.

"Wow I bet I really stick out" I mumble to myself. I start pulling on my hoodie sleeve. I wanna go home.
I take out my phone to call Momma.

(unnecessary I know but I love being extra)

"Pick up" I start chanting and she finally pick up.

"Momma I wanna come home please" I hear her laugh from the other line. So mean laughing at your daughters misery .

"Sorry Honey but I'm in New York City" I hear a man bursting laughter in the background.
"I CANT BELIEVE THE DUO IS BACK"

"So I can't come back home?" I pout gripping my skirt.

"Nope! And if you get kicked out because of your cooking you'll be living on the streets. It'll also show how much better I am in cooking than you. So if you wanna prove to me you can somehow beat me. MAKE IT TO YOUR GRADUATION!" She said taunting me which worked. I was hella pissed off.

"You know what I'm gonna stay to prove you wrong. Just you wait you'll be kneeling down because of how good my food is" I said holding back a few words. She laughs at what I said.

"Hehehe You wanna know some tips to being a better cook" I can basically see her smirking face through the phone.

"OF COURSE NOT I CAN BECOME A BETTER CHIEF ON MY OWN THANK CHU VERY MUCH" I hung up due to the frustration. Once I cooled down I realized what she did.

"S-She did that on purpose" I fall onto the ground in defeat. I sigh and get up slowly. But I know she said was true. I guess this is that big step in my life to beat my mom. I look up at the sky.

THIS IS MY NEW START.

            ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

"Next time I should leave the potatoes on for 45 more seconds to get the flavor I truly desire" I start writing down in my notes.
"Good Oreo" I praise myself as I correct most of my cooking mistakes which wasn't many but I need to make them better.

"When wanting a crunchy chicken bites I sh- oof" I bump into something hard but somewhat soft?

"I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was looking. Again I'm soooo frickin sorry" I look up to see a boy with red hair. He squat down to pick up something. It was my notebook. He takes a glances at it and hands it to me with a smile.

"Don't worry about it" the handsome guy said giving me a even wider smile. I hear a cough from behind him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that earlier" the handsome guy apologizes to the dude with a butler and bodyguard.

"Not to worry. You two want to transfer in too, huh? Please have a seat" Me and handsome took our seat on the bench.

"Tohtsuki's middle school division announces their advancement exam results today. Plus, students like us from other middle schools are here for the transfer exam, so it's pretty lively, huh? I'm Yoshiaki Nikaido. My family runs a French restaurant." Nikaido said proudly I think. And here I thought this school was gonna be made of brats.

"Huh? That's a coincidence we have a family restaurant too" handsome said. My face brightens.

"Really my family had a restaurant as well" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Well it might not be a coincidence" we look across from us to see other guys with butlers and bodyguards.

"That fellow over there is the heir to a nationwide restaurant chain. The other is the son of a major wholesaler that distributes fresh fish throughout Kanto." I look at them in awe. That's so awesome.

"Mostly everyone here works in the food industry in some way."

"What's the name of you two's family restaurant?"

"Ah, it's called 'Yukihira'"

"It's call 'Takahasi Home'" a soft smile appears on my face as memories pops up in my head. What lovely memories.

"Nah, it's nothin that fancy. It's just a little diner in shitamachi—" the handsome guy suddenly stop because he was kicked by Nikaido.

The Heck?!

I run to Handsome side and help him up.

"What's your problem dude?" I glare at him.

"You listen and you listen well. This school isn't a place for you plebes! It is a sacred grove where only those who live in the world of fine cuisine may learn!Thats what this place is! A place like you don't belong here. Tohtsuki Fine Dining Academy! Common rabble like yourself will surely fail even the written exa—" I kick him in his shin causing him to semi-pass out.

"DONT YOU DARE LOOK DOWN UPON US YOU SNOT NOSE BRAT" Handsome pick the brat up by his collar.

"Don't go deciding what "class" I am when you ain't even had Yukihira's food" handsome was shaking the brat whose now fully passed out. Handsome drop him and stomp off angry. I grab my notebook and stick my tongue out at the passed out boy. I run to catch up with mr.handsome.

"I bet Yukihira's food is the second best out there" I said with a smile trying to comfort him.

"Ehhh what do you mean second best??" He asks still a little angry.

"Of course you're second best because Takahasi home is first" I smirk appears on my face. "Oh We didn't get to introduce ourselves I'm Mizuki Takahasi."

"I'm Soma Yukihira nice to meet you" he hold out his hand to me. I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you too" We both give each other a competitive smile.

"I WONT LOSE TO YOU" we both look into each other's eyes with determination.
             ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

THIS IS THE START OF A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP AND RIVALRY