4.)

🍩Third P

🍩Third P.O.V.🍪

Mizuki skips happily towards the prestigious culinary school with her notification documents. She was glad she didn't have to call her mom and tell her she failed.

I don't think I would've been able to tell her. She holds her hand over her chest still relieved of the outcome. She was still wondering how she got accepted but decided not to waste brain cells over it.

Mizuki was just happy she didn't disappoint her mom. Besides running her own restaurant she wanted to get her mother's approval more than any restaurant.

Kana knows this which is why she sent her to school. She doesn't her daughter to stop progressing once she reaches her goal. She wants her daughter to always have new goals. If having to leave the continent is the way to do it she doesn't regret a thing.

Mizuki was told she or someone else must do a speech for the spring ceremony. She walks through the back entrance of the ceremony place. She saw a familiar handsome red haired male in the distance. Mizuki smiles happy that she sees someone who's she familiar with. She was about to run to him but a thought occurred.

"What if he doesn't wanna talk right now? But what if he's as nervous as you are? Would I seem clingy if I walk up to him? I'm overthinking this....am I though?" Mizuki was physically shaking now with her internal battle going on.

Sōma saw the heterochromia haired girl thinking to herself with a small frown on her lips. He chuckles at how her frown makes her looks pouty. Even though he couldn't see her eyes he guess they were squinting. Which they were it's something she does when she's deep in thought.

Sōma quietly approaches the slightly shorter girl from behind. "Hey Mizuki~" he saw the girl jump a little then go entirely tense. He somewhat expected a small squeal or something. "I guess she's a silent screamer" he thought a little surprised. (Why did this sound dirty? Someone please give me a better way to phrase this)

The silent petrified girl turn to Sōma quickly with her hand on her chest. "Oh, Hey Yukihira," she sends him a small awkward wave. "I see that you passed as well. Congrats" she sent him a thumbs up but instantly regrets it. He wanted to laugh at the girl's awkward side.

"Congratulations to you too. It seems like we're going to see each a lot more often" he swung his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. She just laugh being reminded of her friends back home.

"This is exactly how Miyuu is with Katsuki which annoys the hell out of him" she covers her mouth as she laughs.

"Well if that's the case please take care of me" she looks at him with a smile.

"Only if you do the same" He returns the smile with one of his own. She nods her head. She suddenly remembered the speech that one of them were suppose to be giving.

"Hey Sōma" he hummed letting her know he acknowledge her. "You're giving the speech" before he could protest they call out for the transfer student. Mizuki gets out of his arm and push him onto the stage chanting "go"s.

Sōma was now in front of everyone. He sighs and glares at Mizuki who was just silently cheering for him. He walks up to the podium. He clears his throat and awkwardly smiles at the audience.

"Uh, well, sorry to be up here in the spotlight and all" the woman urge him to hurry. He just sighs.

"Okay, I'll make it short. Just a few words. My name's Soma Yukihira. To be honest, I think of this school as nothing but a stepping stone. My transfer here was kinda unexpected, but I don't plan to people who've never even stood in front of a customer. So what can I say, in a nutshell, now that I'm here. I might as well take the top spot" he finish with a bored expression. He walks away from the podium and bows.

That was all it took till hell popped off. People were furious throwing things. Some people was shocked he had the audacity to say such a thing. Some people even thought he was a complete idiot for making an enemy out of everyone. One person were cheering their lungs off for their new buddy.

Mizuki quickly walks to the other side where Sōma was currently at. She bump into someone. She almost fell backwards but she caught herself before that could happen. The person whom she bump into didn't even move an atom.

She hastily stable herself and bows her head to the person.
"I'm sorry" without waiting for a response she ran away from her embarrassment.

"So that's their daughter" he laughs softly. " she really reminds me of her father" Senzaemon Nakiri watches as the girl clumsily makes her escape. He could practically see his former student.

"If only you could have see her now"

🥙🍧🍨
I'm most likely posting another chapter later on tomorrow! If you want something updated just ask!!