Mrs. Isabelle's Secret

Emma and Gilda walk three steps down the stairs and stop because they have a clear veiw on Mrs. Isabelle.
Emma sees Raven, Alex, and Conny. Emma gasps when she sees Conny lying on the floor, dead.
"Gilda! Mrs. Isabelle killed Conny..!"
Gilda then sees the Raven waking up.
Seems that Mrs. Isabelle knocked Raven out once she dropped the broom. Raven has forgoteen
"Ugh, my head. Wait, why am I tied up? And why is there tape covering my mouth? Alex? Alex! Dang it, she's still knocked out."
Then, Raven sees Emma and Gilda. She head signals them a pipe Mrs. Isabelle used. She was trying to tell them to knock Mrs. Isabelle out so they can save her and Alex.
Emma and Gilda quickly walk down the stairs as quietly as they could.
"Raven, you have to keep your voice down, okay? We're going to try and get you out! You and Alex." Emma said while whispering. Mrs. Isabelle was in the other room where all the extra garbage bags were while Emma and Gilda were untying Raven and Alex.
"Thank you so much Emma and Gilda. There is something we have to tell you, but I'll tell you once we're free." Raven says while also whispering and giggling a little.
Emma and Gilda set Raven and Alex free and Mrs. Isabelle notices them.
"Hey! Get back here! I cannot let you escape now that you've found out what I've done." Mrs. Isabelle shouts while running with her pipe. Turns out, whatever was on her face, dress, and pipe, was Alex's, Raven's, and Conny's blood all over her.
Emma, Gilda, Alex, and Raven run for their lives and bump into Norman, Ray, Don, and Willow.
"Hey, guys! Seems you found Raven and Alex! But where is-"
"Guys, we have to go! Now!" Emma cut's Don off.
"But why?"
"Mrs. Isabelle killed Conny and locked Alex and Raven in the school's basement so that they wouldn't say anything! Mrs. Isabelle is a murderer!"
Don gives a shocked face and tears fall down his face.
"She killed... Conny?"
"Yes! So we have to go, now!"
Suddenly, there is a city alarm.
"Citizens of The Neverlands, we are having a serious murder case happening at Promised Neverland High. If you see Isabella Cowell, please report to the Police Station. This women is a very dangerous serial killer. Please stay in lock down. If you are at Promised Neverland High, please find a safe home to be in. The FBI will track Isabella Cowell down. Once again, if you are close to a home, please enter it."
Everyone stands outside, nervous. Mrs. Isabelle stabs every single student in the building, one by one. Then, the demons arive. Each and everyone of them. flying in the sky, eating up the children in the school while they're dead. All of a sudden, one of them lands on the ground in front of Don.