Raven And Sister Krone's Backstory

Raven's time wasn't an enjoyable time. Raven was abou 8-years-old when she came to The Neverlands. Raven was a shy and sassy girl, just like she is now, but less shy. She met Sister Krone at a bakery called "Promised Neverland Goods".

"Seems that ever place I go I see "Promised Neverland" for some reason."  Raven said to her self feeling annoyed.

"Come on, honey! Let's go get something at the bakery! I also would liek you to meet someone!" Raven's mother said, looking cheerful. 

Raven's mother was dark skinned, just like her. Her name was Caroline. Caroline was famous in her old county. She was a famous singer from the 1990s and was asked out a lot from men. Soon enough, one man offerd her to walk her home. This man soon became Raven's stepdad. Her biological father had went to jail for 10 years for first degree murder and second degree assult. Raven liked her new father and still does! Till this day, Raven's stepdad is in Londen for his work trip. Raven wished she could've gone with her father. She read stories about this place, scary stores. This place was once a place where orphanges were actually farms for the demons. 

"Mommy, why do we have to liver here now? Did you know this place was once a place where-" 

"Hello, Caroline! It's so great to see you!" Someone cuts Raven off.

"Hello, Sister Krone! It's so good to see you! This is my daughter, Raven." Caroline says while pulling Raven close to her hip.

"Yes...Hello, dearie." Sister Krone says while looking at Raven with a creepy smile.

"Raven, honey, this is your new nanny! I have a job here now and I found someone to take care of you!"

"H-Hello..." Raven says looking scared. Sister Krone's smile looked like one of those psychopaths that enjoyed the thrill of children screaming of terror. Raven then pushes closer to her mother, shaking.

"Mommy, this lady looks scary!" Raven whispers to her mother.

"Don't worry, honey! This women is sweet!"

"Yes, we can play games and play hide and seek while your mother is at work! We'll have lots of fun, Raven! Don't worry about it!"

"Okay, well we were just going to enter Promised Neverlands Goods bakery! Would you like to join us?"

"Of course!"

Raven, Caroline, and Sister Krone walk into the bakery and Raven picks out her favorite cake, Oreo. She then feels a little uncomfortable because Sister Krone is breathing on her neck. She turns around and sees that Sister Krone has that smile again. Raven and Sister Krone look at each other dead in the eyes. Raven feels so terrified that tears fall down her face and pushes closer to her mother, holding her dress.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"M-Mommy! *sniffs*  S-Sister Krone gave me t-that creepy smile again!"

Caroline looks at Sister Krone and sees that she has a sweet smile while she's talking to her friend.

"Honey, Sister Krone is talking to her friend. Are you okay?"

"B-But momy *sniffs* S-She was looking at m-me with a creepy s-smile! I'm not l-lying! *sniffs*"

Caroline sighs and pays the cashier and thanks her for the baked goods. 

"Sister Krone, my daughter is telling me you're tramitizing her with your smile. Is that true?"

"I smiled at her, but I didn't make it creepy. I'm sorry if I scared you, dearie." Sister Krone says while touching Raven's cheek, lightly.