I'll always be by your side

So it was suppose to be a one shot but seeing as you liked my hybrid stories, I guess I'll just go on writing yeah?;) so how about I just do a piling of hybrid one shots/stories and pack them together? I guess they'll be sorta related to each other but not that much... Hope that's okay. I mean you don't have to have read all of them to understand I guess:) But I guess I'll try and link them together:)

Since you all seem to want me to update, I wrote whatever came along and here's what came out. Hope you'll enjoy and feel free to comment and feedback is always appreciated:) oh and to be honest,  it's shorter than I wanted it to be.

~Lili~

~.~.~

It became a regular occurrence for them to wake up next to each other, limbs intertwined, and Louis tucked into Harry's side. It was normal for Harry to wake up before Louis and spend a huge part of his mornings just staring at the cat like lad in his arms. And it was normal for Louis to cuddle closer to the curly lad as sunlight made its way to his closed eyes.

So everything seemed normal that early Saturday morning as they lay comfortably in bed, limbs intertwined, breathing evened out. The sunlight made its way through the blinds like every morning, brighten up the whole bedroom. Louis stirred in his sleep, snuggling closer to the taller lad, burying his face further into Harry's torso, trying to escape the light. As Harry watched his sleeping figure, he found himself stretching his arms towards the cat-like boy, scratching his ears lightly, feeling them fluttering beneath his fingertips. He couldn't help but stare once again, mesmerized by the way the sun hitting the lad's golden brown hair made him look so heavenly. His hands found themselves brushing Louis' fringe away from his eyes, playing with the stray hair.

But something seemed odd as Louis' cheeks were flushed, rosier than ever. And now that he thought of it, Louis was indeed warmer too. Harry knew that Lou was a naturally warm cuddly person, but today, something was off. He was warmer, perhaps way too much than his usual state, and it was alarming. But Harry didn't find the courage to wake up the curled up lad in his arms, sleeping so peacefully. Perhaps he should have at least gotten out of bed himself, but he stayed there, next to Louis, hugging the cat like lad closer when he was shivering.

Louis had a fever, Harry already guessed that much with how the other lad was behaving in his sleep, so when Louis' eyes shot open, tiredness still heavier behind his eyelids, caught in a coughing fit, his throat dry and voice wrecked, Harry wasn't surprised. Louis' eyes watered as his headache took over, ten times worse with his current fever. "Shh, it's okay love. I've got you." Harry soothed him, his cool palm pressing against Louis' burning forehead. The other lad shivered once more, suddenly colder than he was before. "'m cold." He mumbled, his voice somewhat hoarse. He nuzzled in the crook of Harry's neck, his chapped lips brushing slightly the curly lad's skin. "I'm gonna get you some medicine okay? You're burning up love." Harry whispered softly. Louis whined and clung to Harry desperately, shaking his head wildly from side to side, like a child refusing to take his cough syrup. "Nope. Don't wanna." He said before having another coughing fit. Harry rubbed his back, trying to calm down the coughs. "It'll help, I promise." Harry spoke, still rubbing Louis' back. He shook his head from left to right once again, not changing his mind that easily. "Such a stubborn little kitten you are." Harry cooed softly. "Come on baby, hang on tight." He added as he sat up, Louis still tightly hanging on to him, straddling him, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist. 

He felt at ease as Harry carried him out of their bedroom and down the stairs, to the living room where he lay Louis down on the couch, surrounded by cushions. As Harry turned away to go to the bathroom to fetch some cold medicine and water for the other lad, Louis grabbed his hand. Slowly, he turned his gaze down to the smaller lad. He was met with wide blue eyes staring right back at him, looking somewhat wet, as if tears were burning the back of Louis' eyes without having actual tears yet. "What's wrong Lou?" He asked promptly, worry quickly making its way to his tone as he scanned Louis' face for any trace of pain. "I-I don't like being sick." He murmured inaudibly, tearing his eyes aways from Harry's. His cat ears twitched and went flat against his feathery hair. He felt bad for acting like a kid and making Harry worry for him for no apparent reason. Perhaps the fever only added to his messed emotions but it frustrated him that was getting so worked up over a simple cold. He hated that he depended so much on Harry, hated that he didn't deserved Harry; Harry deserved better, at least better than him. He felt tears prickle his eyes and a few seconds later, his cheeks were soaked. It was stupid, he knew, but he only cried harder as he tried to stop. He was such a child and Harry, out of all people had to keep up with him. "Lou, look at me, there's no way you don't deserve me." The curly lad whispered to him as he crouched down next to the couch, facing the other lad, his palm resting against Louis' cheek, his thumb stroking lightly, washing away the tears. Louis looked at him surprised, he hadn't even realize that he spoke his thoughts aloud, nice and clear for Harry to hear him. He blushed, embarrassed that the curly lad had heard whatever he said. "I find it cute when you act like this once in a while, you know? When you get all whiny and cling to me." Harry added at Louis' silence and constant eye blinking, as if he didn't believe it was actually happening. "... But it's stupid." Louis found himself mumbling before he could stop himself. "It's not, love. You're lucky 'cause, I like taking care of you. Now, be a good boy and take the medicine." Harry told him, pressing his lips to Louis' forehead gently. "I-okay." He stuttered out and Harry grinned, dimples showing. 

Louis lay on the couch, watching Harry leave to get his medicine and water. He buried his face in the nearest cushion, wanting to escape the sunlight. He breathed in the smell of the pillow and smiled as it remembered him of Harry, because somehow, it smelled like his perfume. And somehow, Louis found himself missing Harry already, although he just left the room a few seconds prior. He listened for Harry's footsteps and when they came nearer, he pushed the cushion aside. He sat up slowly, not in a rush to take his cough syrup. Harry sat down next to him, handing him the syrup and the cup of water. "Here you go, it'll get better." Harry said as Louis took the medicine warily in his hands. And without  second though and before he changed his mind, he gulped down what he had to take and drank the whole cup of water, trying to wash away the bitter taste of what was supposed to be cherry syrup. He frowned as he swallow, his tongue sticking out of his mouth. "You did it, love. Wasn't so bad was it?" Harry asked softly as his hand tangled in Louis' hair, scratching at the base of Louis' ears, which were now fluttering in content and happiness at Harry's tender actions. "It tasted awful." He muttered, his tongue still sticking out. He snuggled into Harry, sitting in his lap, making himself comfortable, wrapping his arms around the taller lad's waist, and resting his head in the crook of his neck. He felt Harry's strong arms holding him closer and the light touch of Harry's lips against his forehead once again. He smiled and closed his eyes, sleep taking over his body. He hated getting sick, but if it meant cuddling Harry all day and having the other petting him, he can surely manage. "Get some sleep love, you'll get all better." Harry said as he rested his chin on top of Louis' head. "Stay?" Louis whispered, on the verge of unconsciousness, drifting off. "Of course, I'll always be here." He heard the gentle whisper coming from Harry's mouth before he fell asleep.

Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें