Just feeling a little insecure

I'm tired as hell so I don't really know what it'll look like, but hopefully it's still be good and you'd still enjoy;) So here goes nothing, I'm kinda running out of ideas of what to write in all honesty but I'll try nonetheless. Yeah, and it took me a whole lot of time 'cause I was a little bit lazy so:)

Hope you like it and the usual rambling on comments and feedback being welcomed:) xx

Note: it's just pure fluff once again I guess... and well insecure Louis:)and it might feel a little angsty to be honest; I don't know, I'm just in a bad mood and I hope it doesn't show that much in my writing? Anyways...

~Lili~

The first time Harry left him alone to go hang out with Nick, Louis hadn't thought too much of it, knowing that Harry needed some time with his friends, away from Louis. He discarded the feeling crushing down on him and buried it deep within himself, because he was lucky enough that Harry was going out with him and he wasn't going to complain and restrain the other lad from meeting Nick. Only, he couldn't erase the frown on his face as Harry left after pecking him softly on his lips, closing the door behind him, not even looking back at Louis.

Sure, Louis was a grown up lad and didn't needed supervision but he liked it when Harry took care of him. But if hanging out with Nick made Harry happy then Louis couldn't object, because a happy Harry meant a happy Louis; or so he thought.

The second and third time, he had pushed away the feeling of hurt and buried it deep within himself, because he was obviously overthinking. Harry was just hanging out with Nick and Louis shouldn't be as jealous as he feels, because he's Harry's boyfriend and he has nothing to fear.

But after the sixth time in a week and a half, the sadness and hurt crashed upon him; he had pouted, his ears flattening themselves on his head as his tail curled around his middle as Harry told him he was going out. He had planed to cuddle, but seeing as his boyfriend didn't even seem to feel bad, he shrugged. If Harry wasn't going to hold him and cuddle with him, then he could manage just fine by himself. However, his frown was soon washed away as Harry petted his ears, rubbing and caressing them just the way he knew Louis liked."Sorry, love. I'll be back in the blink of an eye sweetheart. Don't you worry." Harry had whispered as he walked away. And as the door closed, his smile faded away once again. He sat on the couch, his chin resting on his knees as his tail wrapped around himself. It felt odd, to have the house to himself on weekends when they usually stayed inside together. Louis swore to himself that he wasn't going to be sad about it, because he found it selfish of him, and yeah, Harry had every rights to go hang out with whoever he wants, and it shouldn't bother Louis at all... but it did. And it wasn't as if Nick was bad or mean or anything, and Louis felt guilty for hating the guy so much and he knows he shouldn't feel that way but perhaps Louis is just possessive and he definitely doesn't want to lose Harry, because Harry was all he ever wanted.

Losing Harry was the last thing he wanted, because without Harry by his side, Louis was nothing. He would still be lingering somewhere in the streets and he wouldn't even have a home to return to. Harry is the only person left he could return to, and the last thing he wants to keep it that way; so he kept his mouth shut, because Harry doesn't want someone as clingy as him.

~.~.~

Little did he know that Harry was actually feeling so so bad for leaving Louis alone each single time. He saw how his boyfriend's smile had faded away from the corner of his eyes. "God, Nick, you should have seen his face. He looked so heartbroken." He spoke, as he arrived. "Mate, you're the one who wants to prepare a birthday party for him, y'know?" Nick told him, a smirk plastered on his face. "Yeah, but if he looks that devastate each time I walk out the door, I don't know if I can keep this act up." Harry said as he tugged on his curls. He had wanted to organize a surprise party for his boyfriend since, well, they didn't really know his birth date, but Harry just wanted Louis to forget about the little things that made him remember the past and just focus on his life right now; and setting a date he could call his birthday had seemed like a very good idea. "Harry, the party's tomorrow, I mean, it's the last time so stop fidgeting will ya?" Nick spoke with a smile, the couple were surely the cutest he ever saw.