-Scaramouche x genderneutral!reader

____________
Scaramouche,angst,non-requested
They/them pronouns
[no tw needed]
[swearing involved]
____________

You fell to your knees, not paying attention to your surroundings whatsoever. Scaramouche laughed, "You really thought I'd love you? I have no such time for things whilst in the fatui—once your in the fatui, there's no going back". Tears dropped down your face, anger boiling up inside you. "Your..your such a monster! All you care about is the fatui and all that shit!" You screeched at him, not daring to even look  at him. "Hm, how amusing.. Anyway, Its a shame your parents couldn't have just payed off their debt and that, I might've considered actually liking you" he muttered, making sure you heard every word.

You clenched your fists and fought off the urge to try fight him. "I...I swear I'll kill you—or at least get revenge somehow" you whispered, unsure if he heard or not. You heard his footsteps walking away and quickly got up. You ran away and made sure he wouldn't know where you were, at least so you could have a peaceful life for a couple years before you were to plan your revenge. You knew Scaramouche would purposely look for you at some point whether he wanted a fight or not.

Scaramouche sighed heavily as you ran, regret boiling up inside of him. He did love you, of course. He wasn't that horrible to fake love—not for you anyway. He didn't know why he decided to say that he never loved you but he knew you'd be out for revenge no matter what he said. He had to get rid of your parents for the fatui and didn't even think about the fact you would no longer trust him at first.

I guess this is what he gets for being a fatui.