-Childe x genderneutral!reader

____________
Childe,fluff,non-requested
They/them pronouns
[no tw needed]
[no swearing involved]
____________
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘻𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢.

"Come on, the snowman needs a hat!" Teucer exclaimed, hanging onto your hand tightly. You smiled at him before agreeing, "Of course it does, what type of hat do you want it to have?". The boy thought for a moment before his eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Big brother Ajax is gonna be home soon!" he shouted, forgetting all about the snowman. "Ah.. really? I thought he couldn't visit this time?" You asked, a tint of worry in your voice. "Of course I'm sure—maybe it was supposed to be a surprise.. oops!" he screeched.

"If Ajax is gonna be back then maybe we should get you back home, that way you can be warm" you suggested, a warm smile appearing on your face. "Mhm mhm!" he agreed, running ahead of you to get home.

Once you and Teucer arrived, you were greeted by Childe himself at the door. Your eyes widened in confusion for a moment before quickly embracing him in a hug, earning a small tease from him. "Alright, come on Teucer, you should get inside" you said, letting go of the gingers embrace. Childe smiled before dragging you and his brother inside, shutting the door behind him.

For the rest of the day, you, Childe and the rest of his siblings baked food and played games. You stayed with them for a couple days before returning to your home, promising to come back soon.

Before you left, you shared a small kiss with Childe (which was interrupted by his sister) and departed slowly.