J (JENNIE) (M)

- don't mind the title, i can't think of anything. and yea, warning i guess, beware of cliffha-

-

It was two years ago when Jennie had kidnapped you. It didn't take long for you to develop Stockholm Syndrome.

The way to formed her words, the way she held you close as your cried, you sighed deeply. You knew it was wrong, but you so desperately wanted affection.

You couldn't help but finally give in and give her consent to everything, which eventually led you to your current predicament.

Anxiety bubbled in your chest as you squirmed. She had bonded your hands above your head, the ropes rubbing against your sensitive skin. Your bare body was fully exposed to her as she slowly removed her shirt, making sure to look you up and down as she did so.

"S-Stop teasing already." You mumbled desperately, averting your shying gaze as her breast was finally revealed to you.

"I think I'll do whatever I please." She smirked.

That damn cocky smirk, god, it made you want to melt.

You looked back at her as you felt the bed dip. Your eyes widened as you saw her now in only her boxers, sitting between your legs.

She moved her hands onto your thighs, rubbing up and down, taking her time to enjoy your soft skin. She had ached for this moment for years.

"Beg." Her voice came out in a mumble as she was distracted by your body.

"W-what?" Your cheeks slowly turned to a deep red hue as you wondered if you had heard her correctly.

"If you really want this, then beg. Plead for me to fuck you." She demanded with a smirk.

You stayed silent for a few seconds, but the heat between your legs began to make you a bit desperate. "God. Jennie, please, i-i need you so bad. I need you more than anything." You whined out. Your words seemed to satisfy her as she let her hands drift across your thighs and slowly move up to your chest.

Pressing her thumbs down on your nipples, she rubbed a bit, enjoying the feeling of your perky buds beneath her fingers. She bit her lip as she held herself from fucking you raw. She had to take her time and fully appreciate this moment.

She leaned forward and took one nipple of you into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the bud. A sharp gasp left your lips as you felt her warm tongue press against your nipple.

"J-jennie.." you purred excitedly out, not quite a moan, just enough of one to get her a little riled up.

"Fucking call me mommy and mommy only." She growled as she pulled away.

She hooked her thumb under the hem of her boxers and pulled them down tantalizingly slow. Your eyes widened a fraction at the size of her length.

"Oh God, please tell me you have lube." You whined softly, and she smirked.

"I don't. Looks like you'll have to take it, honey."

You bit your lip. "Fine, but be gentle." Your voice was above a whisper.

She nodded and moved back between your legs. Moving your legs further apart, she used her finger to tease your hole, never entirely slipping the digit in, taunting you.

"Hurry up!" You squirmed, aching for pleasure.

"Oh? But I thought you wanted to take it slow?" She teased, and you shot her a glare.

She just chuckled but made a bitchy face for a moment before she slipped two fingers inside you, making scissoring motions to held adjust you so you'd be ready for her size.

A few whines and gasps left your lips as she moved her two digits around inside you. She glanced up at you to see your face red. Your bottom lip stuck between your teeth as you bit gently down on it, looking at her.

She kept her gaze on you as she curled her fingers inside you. A slight noise of satisfaction left your lips. "P-Please hurry, I'm ready for you, just fuck me already," You desperately pleaded.

She smirked, liking the sound of your begs.

She positioned herself at your entrance before she moved her hips, slowly sliding into you. Your walls clenched around her, and you moaned out, desperate for her to move despite the pain.

While you were adjusting, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against yours. They molded together perfectly as if they were made for each other.

She harshly bit down on your lower lip as you pulled away for air. She let go and watched your lip snap back. She snickered softly as she dove in for another kiss, slipping her tongue past your lips before you had a chance to return the kiss. The heated kiss lasted a few moments before she pulled away.

She moved into position and gently grabbed onto your waist, holding you firmly in place. She moved her hips as she began to thrust inside you slowly.

You panted heavily; a few moans and whines left your lips as she moved inside you. Your tight walls around her dick felt like heaven as she bit her lip to compose herself.

After tiring of your tiny moans, she picked up her pace tenfold, hitting at every possible angle she could, searching for your g-spot as she so desperately wanted to hear you scream her name.

Her harsh thrusts shook your body as you moaned with each push inside you. As soon as she hit the right spot, a loud moan left your lips. Unable to contain yourself, dizzy with ecstasy, "Oh Jen-Mommy! Yes-! Right there!" Your voice was notably a higher pitch, and your back arched slightly.

She held back a smirk; her heavy breathing shook you to the core as she sounded so animalistic. You bit hard onto your lower lip as you felt her push deeper inside you.

Her heartbeat quickened. Hearing your delicious moans had made her a bit too excited. She took everything in, your desperate gaze, your moans filling the air, the sound of the bed frame hitting the wall repeatedly as he plunged her member deep inside you.

"I don't know i-if can last any longer," you gasped out, feeling as her grip tightened on your waist.

"Then fucking cum, bitch." She insisted, eager to have your juices on her. It only took a few more thrusts for you to cum, but Jennie was far from finished.

She continued to slam into you. The noises you made were enough to keep her going. Your legs were shaking violently as she continued to thrust.

She didn't bother pulling out. No, she wanted to fill you up.

She slammed inside you and came, breathing heavily. She pulled out, slowly riding off her high as she untied your hands and kissed your red wrists.

"I love you darling, baby, doll, love, babe, honey, sugar plum, sweetheart, you're my sweetest, my everything." She purred as she leaned in close, kissing your jawline.

"You're mine." She growled, her grip tightening on you. "Say it." She demanded.

"I'm all yours, Jennie.."

-

hmm i'm having a hard time using wattpad because i forgot how to use this app anymore :')

sayout.me/say/angelloml