Parchai....

Sorry Ma'am I'm extremely sorry for whatever he did I'll make sure this never happens again.... Riddhima apologised to the principal...

Her dearest son had broken the nose of his fellow classmate..... And was now standing proudly in the Principal's office as if he had won a war..... Who says this 5yr old little human being has such aggressiveness in him......

Apologising to the principal and holding his tiny hand Riddhima left the office room.....

Walking towards the road Riddhima glanced at her little son..

He was all chilled out not at all bothered about what all happened... His uniform was all muddy courtesy to the fight.... His tiny School bag on his shoulders and his favourite minions water bottle hanging around his neck... He was walking all proud... Riddhima rolled her eyes......

Reaching the road Riddhima stopped a taxi and got in along with her son.... The ride to home was all silent.........

Reaching the flat... Sejal welcomed them.....

Arre Aaj itni jaldi.... Sejal chirped...

Ansh was all normal but Riddhima's face depicted an altogether different story...

Sejal knew something was not right....

Getting in Ansh went to remove his shoes and keep his school bag..... He was about to go to his room but Riddhima stopped...

Baby.... Aapne aisaa kyon kiya... Riddhima tried to sound strict....

Kya Maa... He asked with atmost innocence dripping...

Ansh.... Riddhima spoke more sternly....

Maa... He was speaking bad about you..... He said you're bad and that's why we don't have dadda.... Ansh spoke a bit tearing but covered up...

Riddhima was shocked at this... Toh baby aap teacher se complaint karte.... Riddhima tried to explain...

No maa.... Ansh doesn't like that.... Ansh is not weak he's a brave boy and he doesn't ask for help.... And Ansh loves maa.... Declaring proudly and kissing on his Maa's cheeks Ansh ran to his room....

Riddhima was tearing up....

All this witnessed by Sejal....

Riddhima.... Sejal tried to console her... She knew what Riddhima was thinking....

Dekh rahi hai tu usse.... Woh uss insaan ki parchai hai... Jab bhi usse dekhti hoon Naa mujhe yahi Darr satata hai.... He's exactly like him..... And I don't want that to happen.... Mein nhi chahti ki aisaa kuch bhi ho.. nhi banne de sakti mein usse uss rakshas ki tarah

Dekh Riddhima aisa kuch nhi hogaa... Sejal tried to calm her...

Ansh was all different... A way more different than the kids of his age ... He doesn't speak much.... Rather focused in his own work... Also he had almost no friends which Riddhima felt very strange.....he is a way more responsible for his age....... And most importantly agressive.... He could get agressive if things don't go his way... Or if people try to act against him.. all courtesy to his genes.....

Riddhima dekh mein tujhe tension mein nhi laana chahti Parr kyaa tujhe nhi lagta usse Ansh ke baare mein janne ka haq hai..... Sejal spoke

Nhi... Aisaa nhi ho saktaa Agar uss insaan ko pataa chal gayaa na toh woh mujhse mere Ansh ko cheen legaa... Rakshas hai woh.... ...mein aisaa kabhi nhi hone doongi.... Riddhima wiped her tears...

Parr tujhe yeh nhi lagta agar kal ko usse pataa chal Gaya toh uska gussa aur badega... And you know him...to what extent he can go...

Mein jaanti hoon woh kisi bhi hadh tak Jaa saktaa hai isliye meine apne Ansh ko usse dooor rakhaa hai... Mein nhi chahti ki uskaa saaya bhi mere bacche pe padhe.......

Riddhima walked away.... She wanted some alone time.... Entering the room she shut the door and sat on her bed hugging her knees close to her chest....

Closing her eyes she remembered her past.... Him.......her love....

She wants to scream to the world that he hates that man to the core .. but only her heart knows... How much he craves for him..... He not only gave her heart to him... He gave gave him her soul... Her mind... Her body... Her everything.....

Only if they had a normal life....

She left him 6yrs back......

From that day itself Ansh was her only world.....

Settled in dubai along with her bestfriend Sejal... Riddhima tried to give her kid every happiness in this world...

But only one question where she becomes helpless....

Maa... Dadda kaha hai...
His innocent words always make her fragile....

He has the right to know about his dad..

But will it bring happiness or pave way to more destructions......

Sejal's words were not wrong... What if he finds them....

What if he snatches Ansh from her???

Found something old and incomplete...

Should I continue this???

Do tell if you want me to continue this....

if you like it please do vote ❤️

Thank you ❤️