Aankhein (part 3)

Comments please 🥺

Kill that bloody bastard...... Damn this was getting on to my nerves..... From 5days I'm torturing him in the worst way possible yet he didn't even open his mouth ....

It was almost 2:30 in the night when I returned back.... The mansion was dead silent......

A good sleep was the only thought prevailing in my mind.... But heart wanted to be with someone else..... It's been two weeks she's staying with us..... She doesn't speak much.... Her only acquaintance being my mom... After that day she never talked to me... Leave alone talking she never even glanced at me .... Or whenever I found her staring at me she would quickly avert her gazes and that irritated me...

I was in a tiff with my inner demon.... She was too good to be a part of my world..... but my demon wanted to taint her..... Taint her completely.... The monster in me screamed for her.....

My world is filled with darkness......
She doesn't deserve to be here.... But I'm too good to let her go......

With a thought to glance at her angelic face one last time before the night ends I went to her room.....

Muffled voices could be heard..... Was she awake???....... Slowly opening the door I went closer to her bed......

I could see her twisting and turning in sleep.... Sweat beads could be clearly seen on her forehead.... Was she having a nightmare??? Is she getting a panic attack.....

Without thinking much I went closer to her and grabbed her hand..... Her hands were ice cold ....... As my skin made contact  she jerked back...

Please.... No.... Please.....

Hey... Relax.... Take in deep breaths... Relax..... Calm down.... You're safe.... I tried my level best to calm her down..... Slowly rubbing her palm.... Climbing on top of the bed beside her I slowly engulfed her in my arms...... Why am I doing this???.... I'm not supposed to do this.... Yet my inner voice screamed that I'm doing right.....

I ruffled her hair.... She slowly relaxed and snuggled into me.... It's so wrong she is unaware of  my presence.... I invaded her personal space...

I was scanning her features.... Yeah it's creepy I admit that... But I can't help.... I was in some spell ....this little Angel is so tempting.....

Her button nose ..... Her doe eyes.... Plump lips every thing fitted so perfectly.... Such a beauty... The only thing I didn't like being those dried tear stains.... These magical orbs only deserved to see sparkling dreams.... And I'll make sure of that....

She was weak... Pale..... Probably she had been left starving for days..... But much better from that day...

Something fascinating grabbed my attention.... A mole near her left collar bone...... Such a beauty she's.... My hands unknowingly creased it...

She's so soft........ I loved the way her lips parted when my fingers moved skillfully through her skin......

Dipping my head down I bit her there.....

Mmmmm.... She's so sweet....

Ahh..... She whimpered and snuggled more into me......

Such a bastard I am......

A sudden urge to claim her developed in my nerves......

I wanted to see how she would scream beneath me..... How would my name sound from her... when I would be deep inside her....

Would she beg for more??? Or would she beg to stop...... The thought itself makes me hard...... I can't wait to ravish you amore......

Calm down Vansh.... Calm down.... She can't handle the fire inside you.........