Random....

Not a story but something very random.....

Social media...... Earlier it was a source of entertainment..... Just something that people tend to use during their free time.....

But now..... It's like without these so called apps people can't live their lives.......

It has created such a ruckus that people tend to forget that there's a life beyond sm....

Agreed that it was real helpful during the COVID times where everyone were restricted to their own spaces....

But the saddest part is that without even knowing each other people tend to bash and use abusive words for the other..... And those endless fake accounts created everyday to just shade the other person .... I mean how could someone do that.... without even knowing what the other person in actually like ..... People just try to judge by just reading a simple msg or anything else ....... If you don't like something about the other you can just ignore or politely say if you find anything wrong about the other... But using fake accts as a coverup is just so pathetic......

And seriously those kids who just think that social media is everything and indulge into fights daily and that too which is neither beneficial to them nor the others is just so..... I don't know what to say ......

And even seeing that in the quest of supporting their favourites kids just waste their time over worthless things..... It's good to support them but still there's a limit .... Nothing is beyond your life... First focus should only be how to become a better version of ourselves......

Have you ever listened to IVs of Rrahul??? The most important that he says in almost all his IVs is that become good human beings focus on your career score good marks ... And love your parents....
And that's what I admire the most about him.... He always made sure that we get the right message.....

Seriously speaking there's a life beyond all this ...... A really beautiful one.... If you look around you could see how precious moments we are wasting by gluing onto these screens.....

And you could use your time in doing something really productive and something that will help you to achieve your goals.....

Social media is good but only if we understand what it's all about and use it wisely.....

Being a typical introvert.... I never liked the idea of sharing your personal space openly.....

Not wanting to sound like a preacher..... Just wrote what I felt like....

And yeah not a social media person.... The above said is just my pov and what I feel.....

So what's your pov on social media.....
Do comment your take on it.....

And sorry if I wrote anything wrong... Forgive me for that ....

Updates I'll try to post soon... Just having a hectic schedule....
Sorry for that too....

Thank you ❤️