Bachaa

More comments please 🥺
This was a very random short based on drunken Riddhima during Ishangre wedding track...

Vansh.... Mere pyaare dulaaree Vansh..... Vansh.... Mein udd rahi hoonn
... Wooo... Hooo... Wooo.... Hooo...... Riddhima shouted......

Calm down Riddhima... Chalo neeche utro girr jaaogi tum.... Vansh tried to calm down his over excited wife who was standing on top of one of the tables kept near poolside....

Tum...tum.... Mujhse pyaar nhi karte....... She started crying.....

Vansh was horrified... Something was not right... Is she in her complete senses...

Kaun thi woh.... Jiski moorti banaa ke rakhi hai.... Damini.... Kamini..... Nhi... Nhi..... Ragini... Ha wahi thi woh chudail..... Jisne meri pati pe kalaa jaado karr rakhaa hai..... Arre maayi reee..... Ab mera  kyaa hogaa...... Meri zindagi barbaad hogi gayi.......... Mere bacche kaa kyaa hogaa..... Riddhima sat on the table crossing her legs and started sobbing.....

Here Vansh was dumbstruck.... What is this stupid girl even speaking...... Bacchhaa kaun saa baccha kiskaa bacchaa...... For God sake he haven't even touched her that way nor she allowed him to come near her.... Although he would love to do some sinful things to her.....and here she is talking about a freaking kid....

Ooo maayi ree..... Lagaa thaa kalaa jaadoo kiyaa hai usnee parr usss chudail nee toh iskaa dimaag bhi khaa liyaa...... Ooo maayi ree.... Kyaa hogaa meraa..... Iss bewakoof ko samjhao koi shaadi ki hai toh kal baccha bhi hogaa naa..... Mere bappaaa........ Mere bache ke baap ka dimaag uss chudail ne khaa liyaa..... Ab mere bachaa bina dimaag ke baap ke saath kaisee jiyegaa.....

Vansh rolled his eyes seeing this overdramatic little kitten of his .....

Holding her hand Vansh pulled her closer... And the pungent smelled liquid marking it's existence.....

Tumne sharaab pi hai??? Vansh enquired holding her by waist....

Sharab..... Riddhima's eyes misted again and she started crying loudly...mein aisi ladki nhi hoon...dadii.... Dadii.....

Her voice subsided as Vansh closed her mouth with his palm.....

Hmmmmm..mmmm..... She tried shoving his hand away....

Yeh kyaa karr rahi ho tum.... Vansh scolded her.....

Suddenly she bited his hand.... Due to sudden impact he hissed and pulled his hand back....

Daddiiii..... her voice reached octave...

Oh God.... Is this girl mad?? Why is she calling dadi.... Wouldn't it be embarrassing if she finds them like this......

Riddhima.... Tum Jo bologi mein woh karoonga but please chilaana band karoo.... Negotiation... Perks of being a businessman........ ..

Listening to him she stopped crying at the instant..

Kuch bhi karoogee..... Her puppy eyes...... God.... This woman will make him insane.....

Kahoo... Kyaa chahiye.....he made her stand properly....

Mujhee naa...... Bacchaa chahiye..... Flickering her eyelids Riddhima answered with innocence dripping....

Kyaa..... Oh God... Did he hear it right or.....

Bachaa..... Chahiyee.... She screamed in his ears...... Swinging back and forth  lowering her eyelids..........