Chota Bhai

Ewww........ Stinky mamu dooor raho hamaare Bhai se.....  The twins guarded their 2 day old baby brother who was sleeping in his cot.......

Doooor raho hum nhi chahte aap se hamaare Bhai ko infection ho.... Rehan pushed him with his tiny arms......

Mein toh bass dekhnee aaya thaa.... Kabir tried to peep into the cot to get a small glance of the newborn.........

Aap nhi dekh sakte.......Vanya declared keeping her tiny hands on her waist...

Aur woh kyon......  Kabir raised his brows.....

Because you stink...Bhai ko dard hogaa...... Both of them screamed.....

Kyaa ho Raha hai yahaan.... It was Riddhima who had just returned from her shower......

Kabir beamed in joy as he saw his pehala pyaar standing before him... But his happiness faded as he saw the deep red vermilion adorning her hairline and the black beaded mangalsutra decorating her neck..... Making him remember that she belonged to his dearest enemy.... And the kids standing before him further increased his pain... And all of them being the perfect copy of The Vansh Raisinghania himself hurted him more.....

Riddhima mein toh baby ko dekhne aaya thaa Parr yeh dono mujhe dekhne nhi de rahe..... Kabir complained like a nursery kid...

Babies yeh kyaa karr rahein hein aap.... Riddhima tried to make them understand...

Maa... He's stinky and nosy too.... The twins scrunched their nose....

Babies.... Riddhima eyed them...

Tum dekh sakte ho Kabir.... Riddhima allowed him......

Thank you.... Thank you.... Riddhimaa.... Kabir beamed in joy as. Riddhima supported him......

Going near the cot he looked at the new born analysing his features carefully.... He was soo tiny and so pink....

Ek aur chota Vansh Raisinghania..... Kabir's heart thudded against his ribcage........Weren't two copies enough what was the need of the third one......

The peacefully sleeping baby started crying....

Ewww.... Ewww.... Dekhoo Bhai ko dard huaa.... Bhai ko dard huaa..... The twins screamed on top of their lungs and hitted Kabir with their tiny arms.........

Arre aree..... Kabir tried to defended......

Daddaaaa...... Daadaaa.... The twins ran to the study.......... And a freaked out Kabir ran behind them.......

Dadaa...... Huffing the twins reached the  study.....

Kyaa huaa babies.... Vansh rushed towards them and bended down to their level......

The twins turned around and pointed their tiny finger on Kabir.....

Papaa.... Bhai ko dard huaa..... Vanya spoke still pointing their finger on Kabir and the brave inspector freaked out under the piercing gaze of mafia.....

You bastard..... Vansh catched his collar...... Tumne mere bacche ko choone ki himmat kaise ki..... His hold increased on Kabir's neck.....

Meine kuch nhi kiyaa.... trying hard to get some amount of oxygen......

Boss... Boss.... Rukiyee... Marr jayegaa yeh....  Angre pulled his boss back......

Babies bataao Kabir ne kyaa kiyaa.... Angre enquired

He stinks maamu.... Rehan answered...

Bhai ko rulaa diyaa because he stinks......... He's too nosy....Vanya too...

What..... It was Vansh this time......

Daddaa yeh Bhai ke crib mein jhaak rahe thee... Woh bhi hamaare absence mein........ Vanya explained

Inke intentions hamaare Bhai ko lekar bilkul theek nhi hain...... Yeh hamaare pyaare pyaare Bhai ko Nazar lagaana chahte hain..... Rehan seriously added....

Vansh chuckled at them........ His responsible devils......

Assuring them that their little brother is completely safe he sent them back......

Kya hua Kabir..... Hmm..... Mere bachon se kuch zyada hi pyaar nhi karne lage Tum......

Haa galti se mere hote hote reh gye.... He spoke under his breathe....

Vansh raised his brow.... Obviously not able to listen what he mumbled...

Mein toh bass dekhne gaya tha.......

Sitting back Vansh leaned on his king chair and crossed his legs.....

So kya lagta hai Tumhe Kabir...... Kispe gaya hai Mera beta......

Kabir clenched his teeth.....

Tumpe.....

Hmmm.... Sunaai nhi de raha thoda zor se kaho na........

Anyway mein Chahta hoon ki Tum yhi raho.... After all mere bachon ko ek mamu ke pyaar ki zaroorat hai and koi hona chahiye na mamu duties nibhane ke liye..........

Maammuu.... I'm not their freaking maamu..... Nhi kabhi nhi....

So so do you remember Rehan and Vanya????

So this was an Os which was saved long ago in my drafts ... Had to complete it.... Don't know how it came....

Please do vote and comment your views ..

Will write more..

Thank you 😊