Chapter-8

Suddenly the moment broke when his phone ring making sana frustrate..😖

Sana made a face... When sid move to pick the call..!

Sid looked at phn.. Showing his mom call.. Picking up the call .. He looked at sana who was showing frutrated and angry .. Sid supresss his laugh😅

Sid- ok .. Mom.!

Droppping the call ... He came to sana ..
Sana-kya hua...? Kya bola?

Sid pulled sana to him.. And took her lips into passionate kiss..! Sana in a sec start to reciprocate the kiss.. Infact she was dominating the kiss.. Pulling him moree... ! 

Sid- ummmmmmumm... Bababyyyy..

Sid moan ... In between.. the way she was behaving was unbeilvable fr sid.. She was looking like desperatefr a long tym.. !

Moving down.. Sid pulled her strap of the dress and gave wet kisses making her roll her eyes n moan..!

Biting her skin.. Sid was soothing.. With kisses.. Both were behaving like hungry lion n lioness attacking their prey... !

Runnuing out of breath ..they pulled out but sid was thrown his head back to get air but was pushed by sana on bed making sid shocked..

Before he could react.. Sana again took his lips ... In a kiss.!

Sid- motiii... Tujme toh bhut hawass hai...😦

Sana laughed and nodded

Sid- shi h yarr tu.. !
Sid winked at her.

Sana pulled his arm and lie on his shoulder . Sid took her boob in his grip and press making sana scream in joy..

Sid smirk looking at her.. While sana looked at him..!

Rubbing her twin.. He started to give small presses ...she was enjoying.

Sana- kiska call tha.?
Asked sana looking above the ceiling where as sid was pressing her boob..

Sid- mom.. Ka.. She told unko der hojayegii.. !

Said sid pulling his head a little up.. And gave her smile... Sana smiled backk..

Sana hold his hand and put on her boob.. Asking through her eyes to do the magic.. Where sid laughed at her desperation and desire..! And start to press it and rub her nipple making her moan.

Sana- umm.. Ahhh.. Sii..sidhh..sidharth..mm!

Sana- hum kya krege?

Sid looked at her..

Sid- movie dekhe gi?

Sana nodded..

---------

Sana changed into comfy clothes .. She packed ... And laid on his bed ..waiting for him.?

Sana making a call with her phn.. Called on friends landline..

Sana- yarr.. Sambal lena..! Plzxz..! Seema.. Jaiss bola tha bilkul waise...

Seema- haa.. Mere maa... Tension mt le.. ! Tu enjoy karr..!

Sana smiled and cut the call..

Sid moved inside wearing shorts and t shirt.. And jumped on bed making sana giggle.! He bite san Cheeks.. Making her wince.

Sid peck her lips

Sid peck her lips.. And pulled her almost on his lap.. ! Digging his face.. He start giving kisses..!

Switching on his laptop.. Sid start to play the movie.. But that was according to sana....

Looking at laptop.. Sana mouth open wide when.. Sana looked at sid who wink and smrirk..

Vote and comment..

Also share some ideass according to  story if any twist you want... I will try to update daily..!